Your most recent original prop or costume acquisition

Just bought a Microflame model b torch, as seen in Star Wars, by the Jawa attaching the restraining bolt to R2, and by Luke to fix C-3PO after his encounter with the sand people.

Just bought a Microflame model b torch, as seen in Star Wars, by the Jawa attaching the restraining bolt to R2, and by Luke to fix C-3PO after his encounter with the sand people.

Was it the actual one used in the movie? While certainly a cool item for a Star Wars fan to own, I think the purpose of this thread is to display/discuss actual screen/production used items.

Denzel's screen used shemagh from Book Of Eli...

BqHuLGg.jpg

8cgTyKO.jpg

Last edited:
Picked this piece of 3 years ago, but the headback and back-of-head support band were badly broken. It is such a delicate and thin item that it has taken me this long to come up with a way to restore it so it can once again sit on a mannequins head and be displayed properly. Per the paperwork, this is Dolph Lundgren's screen used headset from Universal Soldier.

Universal Solider - Camera Headset.jpg

I think my most recent production made piece is a pirate coin from The Goonies which has been a grail of mine for a long time.

422682.jpg

I have a question for you peeps, I have a few screen used props, ive decided to part with, ive never really sold any. How do you assign a value? If this is in the wrong place, please excuse me.

I have a question for you peeps, I have a few screen used props, ive decided to part with, ive never really sold any. How do you assign a value? If this is in the wrong place, please excuse me.

Yeah it can be tricky. Flick me a PM and I can give you my thoughts.
T.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can see if propstore or any other company has a similar piece for sale (and after that subtract their reputation markup)
Several of us here can also help. Depending on what kind of pieces I can give a 2nd, 3rd etc opinion.

Over the last year or so I've been adding storyboards and such to my collection. Recently I landed something that has quickly become one of my favourite items...

zznWXpw.jpg

It is the on-set production work-book of Walter Martishius, the Set Designer for T2.

hIzoVv2.jpg

It has over 100 pages of production notes, hand-drawn sketches, floor plans, schematics, contacts, to-do lists, production stills, etc.

O1Ls6zM.jpg

7FXPpBu.jpg

T4lTaEl.jpg

HynASVZ.jpg

MoVwU3R.jpg

lfomLO5.jpg

iBRE8eB.jpg

6ZNC4wI.jpg

1gzwggY.jpg

Dg9YTUO.jpg

jhSkHHu.jpg

His notes mention all the big players - Arnie, Linda, James Cameron, Stan Winston and of course the T-1000

URucf1p.jpg

iA93pOR.jpg

ZwgJf0G.jpg

vHEVBbi.jpg

76NDwhb.jpg

I even got a mention which was nice. :lol

lJvih6c.jpg

Walter is quite the artist and there are numerous doodles and drawings throughout the book.

usZvflR.jpg

jjjRy89.jpg

PFQAHKO.jpg

ZoYtEAB.jpg

Sorry for all the pics, but I really do love this book and these were just some of my favourite pages.

Hope you enjoyed that peek into the mind of the T2 Set Designer.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back