Your most recent original prop or costume acquisition

205005-t1.jpg

Making payments on it. Just made the down payment today. Will be paid off by July 11. Already have a pair of East German boots for it and Propstore is keeping an eye out for the mask so I can complete it.

Hey Guys, I picked these up recently. They are a hero set of dental prosthetics, worn by Bootstrap Bill Turner in Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides. The prosthetics themselves are very delicate so I mounted them onto a customed themed base for display.

IMG_6587.JPGIMG_6589.JPG

Hey Guys, I picked these up recently. They are a hero set of dental prosthetics, worn by Bootstrap Bill Turner in Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides. The prosthetics themselves are very delicate so I mounted them onto a customed themed base for display.

View attachment 339191View attachment 339190

Love the display Darren. I did something very similar for my Davy Jones heart. Want to make a couple changes, but it looks like this:

Davy Jones Heart Display Final.JPG
potc-davy-jones-heart-display.jpg

Also, Bootstap Bill was only in Dead Man's Chest & At World's End, so hopefully the plaque isn't a permanent fixture.

Last edited:
Love the display Darren. I did something very similar for my Davy Jones heart. Want to make a couple changes, but it looks like this:

View attachment 339437

Also, Bootstap Bill was only in Dead Man's Chest & At World's End, so hopefully the plaque isn't a permanent fixture.

Nice looking display! ... and no, the plaque isnt a permanent fixture and will be changed tonight!! lol...

after months of payments this finally came in the mail.....

Arnold's turboman chest piece from Jingle all the Way

most likely be my last prop purchase for awhile...decided to take a break from purchasing new production props

7b4c7087-e2b8-4492-8126-776364093546_zpsf6fa06d6.jpg

9f41cf24-348d-4715-a6dc-200a1aa1cabf_zps50726674.jpg

Sreen used hero sweater from Elm Street part 5. From the personall collection of Ryan Effner and Stunt mask from part 5 with COA from David Miller Creations (who did the make up) stating the mask was used on screen. The artificial eyes were created and mounted into the mask by David Miller for display only.

Attachments

• Sweatwebsitelarge.jpg
    Sweatwebsitelarge.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 281
  • Mask websitelarge.jpg
    Mask websitelarge.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 327
Finally got this Andre Toulon puppet trunk from Puppet Master: Axis of Evil, after a back and forth with Customs for what I think was almost 2 months. Love displaying my original Puppet Master puppets on it! Now I need to get my hands on a Blade and Torch puppets....

149477_orig.jpg

Several yrs ago I got a piece I really wanted, but then something I wanted more came along so did a partial trade. After that something even better....a grail....came up and I sold that second item to partially pay for the newer one. Later I really missed the original item so ended up buying it back.

For the second time...my newest addition:

entdscene.jpg

lilyship.jpg

8734-1.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back