S.H.I.E.L.D. Cards Template (AoS and Winter Soldier Recto-Verso accurate)

Captain France

Jr Member
Hi all :)
First post here, but long time reading all the great things we can find here ^^

For all of those (like me) who don't live in US, I've worked on Photoshop on an update of the S.H.I.E.L.D. ID Card template we can find here:
Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. ID card by sanchez2007 on deviantART

780965shieldcard1.jpg

Mine is a lot more accurate:
- Changed the logos by official ones (the number of the eagle's fingers, 'Hazard' to 'Homeland', eagle's eye to no eye, strong ring to thin one, added the title S.H.I.E.L.D. on the little logo)
- Changed the bar code and the QR code to a more offficial design
- Reduced the background for a more white one
- Added a font for the bar code and the title of the little logo
- Resized the personnal picture with the real size it must have on the card
- Made two versions (AoS and Winter Soldier)

823856newshieldcardsmall.jpg

827294newshieldcardsmallws.jpg

Plus a big improvment: I've done the back of the card (thanks to the Marvel's Iron Man 2 Artbook Slipcase showing the recto-verso Agent Coulson's card)
217450backshieldcardsmall.jpg

You can find all the files (template in .psd + fonts + back card), here:
(Updated with the new files): http://www.mediafire.com/download/8nxh4k1yj2c94or/New+SHIELD+Cards+-+Templates.zip

Notes:
- .psd files open with Photoshop
- put first the fonts in Windows => Fonts
- As you will see, there is a layer for each texts (you can change everything and write what you want)
- For your photo, the size is 220x275 pixels
- when you're finished with all changes, just fuse all the layers and save it in .jpg

If you have questions, feel free to ask, I will try my best to help ;)

CapF.

Last edited:
yeah I was checking all ID card questions as seems no one was replying lol.. thought that me answering it would make you laugh....

and seeing as it's still a current topic thought I would answer it for all newbies out there :p ......I might have answered sooner if I had seen it in the normal thread.

Cant believe there are not more people answering questions and doing the ID cards to be honest since they are a item a lot of people like at conventions now a days to support their roles.

Lmfao 3 years and someone answered my question.

This thread died after the original poster apparently bowed out and directed everyone to ReelFakes.
yeah I was checking all ID card questions as seems no one was replying lol.. thought that me answering it would make you laugh....

and seeing as it's still a current topic thought I would answer it for all newbies out there :p ......I might have answered sooner if I had seen it in the normal thread.

Cant believe there are not more people answering questions and doing the ID cards to be honest since they are a item a lot of people like at conventions now a days to support their roles.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back