ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

I have some new informations regarding the Premium First Order Kits from Anovos. The Parts for the suits are at the warehouse and the only things left are the Belts Pouches and Gaskets. Hopefully these things will arrive with the next container from overseas.

I just received shipping notification for Premier FO Stormtrooper last week and for Poe Premier helmet today!
Last week I received shipping notice emails for the AT-ACT helmet, Poe black helmet, and Shadowtrooper helmet kit. I received the AT-ACT helmet on Tuesday. The Poe black helmet finally showed that it was picked up by UPS on 11/1. The tracking for the Shadowtrooper helmet kit still doesn't show that it was picked up by UPS yet. Some of the shipping notice emails seem to be a little premature.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Last week I received shipping notice emails for the AT-ACT helmet, Poe black helmet, and Shadowtrooper helmet kit. I received the AT-ACT helmet on Tuesday. The Poe black helmet finally showed that it was picked up by UPS on 11/1. The tracking for the Shadowtrooper helmet kit still doesn't show that it was picked up by UPS yet. Some of the shipping notice emails seem to be a little premature.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk
Ah ok. Probably packed and ready to go but not sent out to the shipper. Really want to see how the Poe compares to the Black Series Poe. Wonder are the visors movable like the BS?

Sent from my VIE-L29 using Tapatalk

I do see cracking in the clear coat. There also was some glue like substance that looked like damage. I was able to peel some off around the bridge of the chin. I'll share some nice pics and also a few of the cracking...

And I will also say that I think the premier FO Stormtrooper is built much better than Phasma.

View attachment 769604View attachment 769606View attachment 769605View attachment 769601View attachment 769600View attachment 769603View attachment 769602

I'm also wondering if the Phasma, like all the other helmets, comes with that yellow sticker that says it has been inspected. There was no sticker and the styrofoam box was not taped at the center, the way it usually is. I think this vendor sent me a returned item...unless other members can confirm that it didn't come with the yellow inspection sticker and taped up box.

FO Premier vs Standard.
IMG_0708.jpgIMG_0709.jpgIMG_0710.jpgIMG_0711.jpgIMG_0712.jpg

Wow, that's nice. I don't see that much difference!!! Are they that similar in person?
They indeed look much very similar from the distance. But once you hold it in your hand and look inside, you will definitely see the vast difference in quality and built. But of course, the ABS one is built especially for trooping. Don't think anyone wants to wear that hefty fibreglass one for hours and sweating in that fully lined fabric inside

They indeed look much very similar from the distance. But once you hold it in your hand and look inside, you will definitely see the vast difference in quality and built. But of course, the ABS one is built especially for trooping. Don't think anyone wants to wear that hefty fibreglass one for hours and sweating in that fully lined fabric inside

Think that would also depend on a person's preference for collecting as well. I could argue that the econo helmet, it terms of material (and possibly construction) are more accurate the film helmets VS a fiberglass version. Now, the premier line helmet, at least from the pictures, looks quite nice and quality. I just hope they don't have the same issues that the very first fiberglass TFA helmets had.

Think that would also depend on a person's preference for collecting as well. I could argue that the econo helmet, it terms of material (and possibly construction) are more accurate the film helmets VS a fiberglass version. Now, the premier line helmet, at least from the pictures, looks quite nice and quality. I just hope they don't have the same issues that the very first fiberglass TFA helmets had.
Oh what issue were those? I heard of some QC issues but not sure what exactly it was

Yes, the fibreglass helmets are more like collectibles. More of like how the helmet would be like in a "real world"

Oh what issue were those? I heard of some QC issues but not sure what exactly it was

The "first 50" as some refer to them that were sold exclusively to the 501st, were fiberglass helmets. Not like this quality, and accuracy. A common issue was that the "face" (the black portion) would separate from the dome/lower "jaw" portion. Other people had questionable finishes, buckle greeblies the wrong direction, etc. but the biggest being that they'd start falling apart.

Once the econo helmets came out, I swear I heard a collective sigh of relief as they mostly all jumped ship for that one.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back