ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

I placed the order in August 2016 via partial pay
paid it off in mid October.

8 months ain't bad. Is it?

Thanks for the reply. Just happy to hear another member got what they paid for and ordered. Refreshing to hear really, since I've heard alot of folks waiting much much longer. Just another member here wanting to order more products from Anovos but a little nervous based on a few years of uncertain or long waiting orders from other members.

I'm probably going to order another one.

Thinking of building either a sandy or space trooper after I build this as an ESB version

This morning I woke up to a shipping notification for my Star Trek Enterprise NX-01 Jumpsuit Uniform. It's scheduled for delivery tomorrow. This has been pre-ordered for a long time so I'm glad it's finally going to be here.

So I finally cracked her open.

To to my pleasant surprise, the belt came unassembled!
Holster too

Perfect for accuracy building.

IMG_6367_zps61x9c0hp.jpg

No more prying apart parts risking damage.
The canvas belt will need to be either replaced with a kittle or reinforced to make more ridged. Kinda flimsy.

Although it does com pre-installed snaps for connecting to the abdomen armor

This morning I woke up to a shipping notification for my Star Trek Enterprise NX-01 Jumpsuit Uniform. It's scheduled for delivery tomorrow. This has been pre-ordered for a long time so I'm glad it's finally going to be here.

Me too! Ordered a medium and command color. Ordered December 2014 and ive had the rank pips since then!! Should be a good fit! What size you order?

Me too! Ordered a medium and command color. Ordered December 2014 and ive had the rank pips since then!! Should be a good fit! What size you order?

So awesome to hear conformation of shipping the ST:ENT jumpsuit. I got a large sciences division one.. im excitedly waiting for my email ...

Now, if they'd just put the Luke ESB belt back up for order...

Thanks for the reply. Just happy to hear another member got what they paid for and ordered. Refreshing to hear really, since I've heard alot of folks waiting much much longer. Just another member here wanting to order more products from Anovos but a little nervous based on a few years of uncertain or long waiting orders from other members.
I wouldn't worry about extremely long delays for products they are taking orders for now. They give a pretty decent estimate of when they will ship. They might be off be a few months, but I don't think there will be the multiple year waits any more.

Products where they only let you sign up on an interest list could take a long time or maybe not be produced again if there isn't enough interest. I don't think you pay any money until they are ready to take orders.

They used to take orders for a long time before they actually produced the products. Now it is a much shorter turnaround.

I placed an order for the First Order Special Forces TIE helmet on June 18th. I received the shipping notice email on June 20th.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

I've had the rank pins for that long too, sitting on a shelf. I ordered a Large Command color and it fits me perfectly. I couldn't ask for a better fit.

So awesome to hear conformation of shipping the ST:ENT jumpsuit. I got a large sciences division one.. im excitedly waiting for my email ...

Now, if they'd just put the Luke ESB belt back up for order...

I hope you've received your shipping notification and... AGREED, I am waiting for the Luke Belt Rig to be announced.

QUOTE=SpaceMind;4269803]Did you two receive yours yet? I am curious what you think of the blue color.[/QUOTE]

No, I haven't gotten the ship notice for my ENT sciences jumpsuit. I think the command division got licensor QC approval first... likely as they were the most popular division.

The Anovos update said that the "variants" had a longer licensor approval than expected. I asked the help desk and they said variant was division color.. So it sounds as tho command was first, again most popular. My best guess will be services (red) then sciences (teal/green)... but it is just a guess.

To keep this thread star wars.... I put a post in "show your star trek costums" in costumes section to keep the threads on topic... I'll post pics and updates there as soon as I get my notice and jumpsuit.

I was making payments on a normal TFA Tie helemt and was able to upgrade to the special forces one. It is now in the mail! Woo!

The mohawk is really very soft. I still fell that one can get a better and more accurate Vader helmet for lesser and less wait time.
I can agree with being able to get a more accurate helmet, but I'm not sure about finding finished helmets that are more accurate for less. Certain ones take a long time to arrive as well.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back