ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

That's a shame about the Luke holster not fitting a Denix. You would think that since it houses the similar sized Han DL-44 that it would work for Luke's.

Edit--
And after I posted this, got my email from Reggie regarding another Cassian jacket delay.

Do we think that the small strap could either be too short or positioned too low? If anyone has both Luke and Han's rigs, would you be able to compare?

What happened to the Rebel Pilot Flight Vest? It was offered as an in stock item but now it has disappeared from the Anovos website.
So i spoke with CS and they said the are completely out of stock. So they just took the item off the site... they said if they do another production run they email... i told them to do another run... start the writing campaign...

So i spoke with CS and they said the are completely out of stock. So they just took the item off the site... they said if they do another production run they email... i told them to do another run... start the writing campaign...
Thanks for looking into that. I bought the rebel jumpsuit although I'm not sure I made the right decision since it seems unlikely that Anovos will sell all the parts separately but I guess we'll see what is offered in the future. It's so confusing when they remove items from the website when other items are just marked as being out of stock or unavailable.

Their Rebel Pilot flak vest is actually very awesome and serves as a Snowspeeder flak vest as well. You'll need to wear it backwards for ANH pilot so the 2 in gap is in the front and flip it around for Snowspeeder pilot. It is heavy and as such, stays on you while trooping. It wont move around under the chest box. The inside of the vest "ridges" have metal and not plastic. Very well made.

Their Rebel Pilot flak vest is actually very awesome and serves as a Snowspeeder flak vest as well. You'll need to wear it backwards for ANH pilot so the 2 in gap is in the front and flip it around for Snowspeeder pilot. It is heavy and as such, stays on you while trooping. It wont move around under the chest box. The inside of the vest "ridges" have metal and not plastic. Very well made.

Man,sorry i missed out... definitely keep my eyes peeled for it...

For those not subscribed .. if only they were cheaper for an abs kit, I'd buy them all!

View attachment 802723
I usually lurk in the modeling forums and don't know too much about helmets, but really got excited about this release and pre-ordered it right away. I held it at Wondercon a couple of weeks ago at the Anovos booth and I would have to say I was a little disappointed on how cheap the material felt for the shell of the helmet. I asked if it was just a display version and if the final design would have a different material, but the guy didn't know anything. Does anyone else know anything about these?

Anyone else here order the Han Solo Holster AND the Luke Bespin holster? I ordered both and can't figure out the size discrepancy. I snagged the Solo holster at a con in a size large. Once I got it home I couldn't believe how huge it was on me. Not only around the waist but the leg strap was far too large. Thinking this was a learning experience, I changed my preorder of the Luke rig from a large to a medium. When it showed up today I was almost 2 inched too wide to fit a medium. And now of course the larges are out of stock.

Anyone else here order the Han Solo Holster AND the Luke Bespin holster? I ordered both and can't figure out the size discrepancy. I snagged the Solo holster at a con in a size large. Once I got it home I couldn't believe how huge it was on me. Not only around the waist but the leg strap was far too large. Thinking this was a learning experience, I changed my preorder of the Luke rig from a large to a medium. When it showed up today I was almost 2 inched too wide to fit a medium. And now of course the larges are out of stock.

There is no rhyme or reason to their sizing. I had a Han holster rig in medium and it was huge on me. I got a small and it fit perfectly.

I got a smalle Luke rig and it was too small. I lucked out and snagged a medium and it should be delivered today. Hoping it fits bc the small just needed a few more inches and it would have been great.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back