ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

As far as I know, no OT stormtrooper or trooper helmet kits have ever been shipped. These are obviously one of the simplest products they have offered. Other than basic trimming, very little work is involved. My guess is they sold way more full kits and completed helmets than the factory had capacity to produce in the time allowed. Anovos chose to prioritize delivery of the full kits and completed helmets over the helmet kits.

I'm also waiting on the Vader Wingman TIE Pilot helmet.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Its been over a year since I ordered the OT kit. I'll be cancelling it soon. The hasbro helmet does almost everything I need/want aaaannnd I could buy 2 more if I use the refund to buy them...

@darthjones and every other poster still waiting on your Anovos order after years. Please don't go silent on this issue. I often feel like I'm the only one left that hasn't received their order. And not to make enemies--but I don't really care at this point--I also feel that GotMaul--as the face of Anovos on these boards--has a duty to his customers to answer our questions with far less selectivity. Correct or not, I get the impression you are avoiding the tough questions that require accountability. We have legitimate concerns that deserve respectful and meaningful answers.

Sorry, but Anovos simply does not care.
To their credit, they are getting better at sending emails, albeit with recycled excuses, but bottom line, they are telling you to suck it up and wait or put in a request for refund.

My shadow trooper kit was ordered last year in July and I received it in October. As for my OT TIE pilot ensemble, I ordered that in Dec. 2014 and just got an e-mail a week or two ago indicating the release is getting pushed back to Q2 of this year (original slated for Q1). E-mail indicated everything's done but shipping from the manufacture is delayed.

Anovos was pretty good with the information update a year ago with regards to the OT stuff, but that kind of stopped Q2 or Q3 of last year I think. It felt like the OT stuff got delayed because Anovos wanted to rush the TFA and R1 items in order to catch the 'wave'. Personally, I didn't mind the wait all that much, but I can understand how irate some people may feel.

Well, I pushed the button on this one. Ordered it in-stock from ebay at original price with free shipping. Pictures don't do it justice. It's heavy and I love the nod to Vader in the multi-tone paint job.

A little bummed that these didn't come in product boxes but honestly all my boxes sit in a closet. Fingers crossed that they do a rangefinder attachment.

IMG_3062.jpg

WTF!!?? I just received this e-mail response cancelling my Han Solo Bespin Premiere in response to a query I sent in December on the "Bonus" Han Solo Bespin standard jackets we Premiere customers were supposed to receive with out Premiere Ensemble orders. I did NOT request a refund and I'm extremely concerned and livid right now. Are there any lawyers in this forum. Do any of us have a case with these fools?

@GotMaul Where are you in all this? You went silent a while back and it sucks. Way to represent, man.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A customer support staff member has replied to your support request, #434334 with the following response:

Hello,

Thank you so much for your patience. After careful review we have discovered that we are unable to fulfill this order due to lack of stock. We can't apologize enough for this mix up. We will be promptly refunding your order. As a token of our apology we ask that you please take this 15% off coupon to be used on a future order: SXUOLM3OQOCY

Thank you so much again for your patience, please just let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you.

Have a great day!

We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If not, please do not send another email. Instead, reply to this email or login to your account for a complete archive of all your support requests and responses.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm ready to take these ****rs to court. Do I have a case?

Er...no. If a company runs out of stock forever and people are on a list for the item than that sux BUT you actually got a refund for it. In no way are they cheating you or stealing your money.

Of course you have the right to be upset so your only recourse is don't give them your business any more.

Karmajay, are you an attorney? Serious question, not trying to be aggressive.

Also, I believe you're looking at this from the wrong perspective. What I'd done was commissioned them to make a product, paid them the money, and waited for the product to be made. They are now in essence telling me they're not going to make my product, despite me having paid them and waited for years. This is not a "ran out of stock" issue.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back