Help on Deadshot Costume!

lunacy05

Hi all, new to the forums here and also, still new on cosplay (just started several months ago but only have two costumes). I've been trying to figure out on the Arrow's Deadshot costume for months now, couldn't figure out what type of clothing and armor her's wearing, could any kind souls lend their keen eyes and expertise here?

ezimba11455661604100.jpg back_from_the_dead___deadshot_from_cw_arrow_by_andypoondesign-d5wuuw1.jpg

Man, I thought it was cool as hell in the episode where he got his new eye that he was using a sniper rifle with iron sights.

Why did they feel the need to add a scope?

Thanks for the suggestions! That Tom Cruise's Suede Jacket looks perfect for Floyd's, but the price range is bit out of my budget

Anyways, i manage to get my hands on the body armor (thanks to Tvayumat)

20140506_124533.jpg20140506_124543.jpg

I've been trying to put this one together as well. I got this shot of the jacket from "The Suicide Squad" episode. It's weird. The sleeves almost look like nylon.

d10.jpg

Figured I could weight in on this at first look I thought it was two different the arms appear to be duck cloth similar to Carhartt and the chest i was thinking suede or leather but after staring at this picture and some additional searching I think that this entire jacket is made of waxed cotton waxed cotton does have that color shift and if you look at the top of the chest piece you will see that the sleeve and chest are the same material however I wasn't fortunate enough to find this exact jacket it appears to be a slim cut 4 pocket field jacket of some sort

Here's the vest:

http://airsoft-club.com/shop/tactic...ical-transformer-3-nest-body-armor-vest-black

I'm fairly sure he wears that same brown leather jacket without the vest at some point, but I'd have to dig through screencaps.

Tvayumat and Lunacy05--thanks for sharing. Lunacy05, while searching for accessories for my own a few weeks ago, I saw your posts and your photos. Your design inspired me. (Love your bullet belt.) Tvayumat, you exposed me to a body armor vest that was SO much better than the ones I had been considering. (Found it for $55 at http://www.evike.com/products/37709/ ) Thanks a million.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back