Help needed. mass effect.

Slyer0

Hi i am new here.
not new to cosplaying tough.

and I am planning a mass effect cosplay for next year
for a dutch convention.

I am doing comander shepard Garrus might follow the year after or grunt or wrex. but I am getting of track.
I found pep files for mass effect 2 n7 armor. but I cant find the files for mass effect 3.
I realy would like all the parts arms,legss chest,feet as seperate files.
So I can better scale them to my body.

So if someone has these files unfolded that would be an great help.
I would do an happy dance if you would give them to me.

So if anyoen has the files for the seperate pieces for mass effect 3 N7 armor that would be very much apreciated.

Well, I'm a newbie here so correct me if I'm wrong. But if you want to scale pieces differently and the only pep file you can find is of the whole thing, couldn't you just save different versions of the same file with each one scaling to a different part? Like, scale torso correctly->print->scale upper arms->print->scale lower legs->print ->etc.? As long as the parts are not connected this would work right?

And you can find a Maleshep ME3 N7 armor herehttp://www.therpf.com/f24/mass-effect-pepakura-file-archive-check-regular-updates-186674/ as well as anything else you would need Mass Effect related.

Cheers!

Well, I'm a newbie here so correct me if I'm wrong. But if you want to scale pieces differently and the only pep file you can find is of the whole thing, couldn't you just save different versions of the same file with each one scaling to a different part? Like, scale torso correctly->print->scale upper arms->print->scale lower legs->print ->etc.? As long as the parts are not connected this would work right?

And you can find a Maleshep ME3 N7 armor herehttp://www.therpf.com/f24/mass-effect-pepakura-file-archive-check-regular-updates-186674/ as well as anything else you would need Mass Effect related.

Cheers!

I just saw that tread and checked the files. but the need to be unfolded. wich I am total noob at.

Look through the entire thread. I'm 95% sure someone unfolded it in there somewhere... I was scouring it for ME3 femshep N7 and saw that the maleshep had been unfolded. If you don't want to look page-to-page, you can probably use the "search thread" function and search for something like "ME3 N7 Male" and that might narrow it down. Let me know if you can't find it after that.

Actually, I just looked at the thread again and the armor you are looking for is in the very first post, and it is unfolded. It does seem to be missing the lower leg and some foot armor though, but you might be able to substitute in ME2 armor for that?

Actually, I just looked at the thread again and the armor you are looking for is in the very first post, and it is unfolded. It does seem to be missing the lower leg and some foot armor though, but you might be able to substitute in ME2 armor for that?

I did but if it was unfolded I could change the size of it. I just downloaded several files but none of them I was able to change the size.
might ask on the tread it self if someone might be able to help.

but thank you for your help :D

I did but if it was unfolded I could change the size of it. I just downloaded several files but none of them I was able to change the size.
might ask on the tread it self if someone might be able to help.

but thank you for your help :D

I know you can change the scale on the ME3 N7 version because I downloaded it and was able to. You are using Pepakura Designer right?

I know you can change the scale on the ME3 N7 version because I downloaded it and was able to. You are using Pepakura Designer right?

Yes I am but I just found the some files.
and because of me pushing some random buttons I am starting to change some files my self. and with some lil patience
I ma editeng the file so I can work wit it.

And it fails hard what I am trying to do.
I have to unfold my files manualy. wich I suck at doing.

Cheers!

ok I tried what you sugested here.

and dowloaded allmost anything I tought Icould use. in that tread.
None of it was wat I was looking for.

and if I want to change scale I need to unfold it my self. and then it goes all wacko for it sets the size to an A4 size paper.
So I realy need all the parts separate. those complete things arent working for me.

What armor are you looking for specifically? I thought I you were looking for the ME3 N7 armor? Or are you looking for a different armor set?

And whatever file you get you are probably going to have to reposition all the parts after changing the paper size... there's no getting around that.

What armor are you looking for specifically? I thought I you were looking for the ME3 N7 armor? Or are you looking for a different armor set?

And whatever file you get you are probably going to have to reposition all the parts after changing the paper size... there's no getting around that.

uhm N7 is what I want or Defender is also ok. I have seen one with realy cool legs but dont know the name of it any more.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back