Harry Potter - Post Hogwarts Auror Uniform

Gekko15

These images have been doing the rounds on 9GAG, Tumblr and Pintrest for a while and I assume they are very well done Photoshop compositions.
Potter.jpgWeasley.jpg
I was wondering if anybody knew anything more about these images or more particularly about the uniforms? I assume that if they aren't an original creation they were inspired from some form of military uniform or the images that were manipulated were from some other source. I think both designs would be great for cosplay and I just wanted to see if I could get more information on the design or style.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

These images have been doing the rounds on 9GAG, Tumblr and Pintrest for a while and I assume they are very well done Photoshop compositions.
View attachment 314468View attachment 314469
I was wondering if anybody knew anything more about these images or more particularly about the uniforms? I assume that if they aren't an original creation they were inspired from some form of military uniform or the images that were manipulated were from some other source. I think both designs would be great for cosplay and I just wanted to see if I could get more information on the design or style.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated
So the coat that Ron is wearing looks to be fashioned after the USMC dress blues uniform. On the sleeves its a celtic knot, and the closest celtic knot that I could find that looks similar is the Celtic Knot of Discovery. I found a seller on Etsy that has gothic military coats that look similar, but the one that is 99% identical is the wrong colors. I messaged the seller and sent Ron's picture and asked what they would charge to make their coat look like that, and they quoted me $225 in Canadian Dollars.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back