Model gun's that act like the real thing ?

Those are really cool! I was trying to figure out how to have my daughter fire a gun onscreen for our fan film and these would have been perfect, though one would cost more than our whole film budget. :lol I ended up getting her a CO2 BB pistol with a metal blow-back slide, it looks pretty good but has no muzzle flash, so we had to get "creative" with the lighting to mimic the flash. It's a shame these are so expensive, I just wouldn't be able to bring myself to spend that much, when I could get the real thing for a bit more. :)

Those are really cool! I was trying to figure out how to have my daughter fire a gun onscreen for our fan film and these would have been perfect, though one would cost more than our whole film budget. :lol I ended up getting her a CO2 BB pistol with a metal blow-back slide, it looks pretty good but has no muzzle flash, so we had to get "creative" with the lighting to mimic the flash. It's a shame these are so expensive, I just wouldn't be able to bring myself to spend that much, when I could get the real thing for a bit more. :)
freddie wong

Last edited by a moderator:
initially Freddie and the CD guys were using many of my guns, especially in MWFC2, then based on that video they got a sponsorship from Evike. There were many rubber guns that are seen extremely close up as well.

The slide on the Deagle is locked back in that picture.

Those are awesome looking effects, unfortunately I'm currently stuck with WMML, :thumbsdown hopefully I'll have Adobe in place by the time I start editing raw footage from our next one in a few weeks. :cool

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back