MR doing Indiana Jones...

gnrlotto

Sr Member
I have recently come into the abilitiy to buy a few props I've always wanted, and have some questions.

There are many people who do Indiana Jones props, but should I wait for MR to unveil their line? Are they better or worse than stuff we can get/make in our community? Is it better to have the "official" one even if an individual can do it better? Is price a good factor? Any other things to consider?

I mean, I have been looking at Magnoli's Grail Diary for a while now, but if there's gonna be an offical one, what should I do?

Thanks for your help,

General Otto

I was told by MR at C3 that they were doing the Idol, Grail Diary and the Headpiece to the Staff of Ra (which a prototype has been seen).
Only a small handful of the Idols produced thusfar have ben accurate and are one off's. I've only been satisfied by one Headpiece by Acmemagico but he's not making them any longer. I know the replica props and Magnoli ones have been popular. His Diary is tops too but is quite a bit of money. Not sure if MR's will be as nice or cheaper.
I'd say have patience and just save your money till we see what MR has in store for us. That is of course, more than a year away though.

I'll keep my idol, not really interested in a diary, but would like to see that headpiece prototype photo. Anyone have it?

I thought those photos (Ra Headpiece, MF, YWing, Fett Blaster) were of the actual props, not the MR protos? Just an example of what they have in the pipeline. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Originally posted by BigDumbWookiee@Jan 5 2006, 02:19 AM
I thought those photos (Ra Headpiece, MF, YWing, Fett Blaster) were of the actual props, not the MR protos? Just an example of what they have in the pipeline. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
[snapback]1150955[/snapback]​

I thought the same. Well, but MR was forced/told to push back the Indy Line until the release of Indy IV and I really do not have a clue when this will happen (or at least I doubt it´ll appear the next years.)

Domenik

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back