A real web-shooter!???

Do you know where we can get these materials to put the webshooter itself together. I know you are in the work for it, but any ideas. This looks really interesting!!!

I do not know ALL the materials but the part i'm focusing on right now is the Solenoid Valve. I was able to talk to an engineering friend of mine and i showed him my blueprints. He said its possible but the CO2 cart would only allow one Shot. He also said the Solenoid Valve wouldn't be able to hold that much pressure and instead of a Co2 cart. i should think of a motor. So this got me thinking if i can't buy all the parts, i can make them on AUTO CAD and Illustrator and soon get them 3D printed.

Wouldn't what it shoots be just as important to the mechanical build? I would guess that whatever the web shooter shoots will effect things like propellant strength hence the type/size of the co2 cartridges, the type of nozzle (is it shooting a liquid or solid). etc..

Wouldn't what it shoots be just as important to the mechanical build? I would guess that whatever the web shooter shoots will effect things like propellant strength hence the type/size of the co2 cartridges, the type of nozzle (is it shooting a liquid or solid). etc..

You're right, I haven't given much MUCH thought about W.F. I made somewhat of a chemical formula a while back..but it was just a dead end...

This guy made a web shooter with real web fluid, so to some extent it is possible, not swinging from buildings but getting there. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, they are fake. I once tried to connect small plastic tubes to the cans thinking I could carry them in a backpack but it solidifies as soon as it gets out of the can and could never solve the problem.

They could very well be fake, it seems like he put a lot of time and effort into it, but people never cease to amazes me with what they will lie about online.

Hey guys I'm new and all but I have seen spider silk for commercial use and I was just thinking of this the other day

Synthetic spider web is so hard to make they basically had to just make real spider silk by insert spider genes into goats. They extract it from the goat milk.

It's the only way to get enough since you can't really farm spiders due to how territorial they are. They end up killing each other.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back