A real web-shooter!???

dooley23

Hi Everyone, I'm a big Spider-man fan and I've always loved his web shooter. Recently 'I've been looking on the internet for Web Shooter diagrams and etc. Not to long ago i'I've come across a blueprint for the Web Shooter that can really work. With a little engeneering and other people's knowledge and etc. we can come up with a Web Shooter prototype.Below is a picture of the possible Web Shooter. I will be uploading some more blueprints on how the Web Shooter could actually work. It would be great if we can all work together on this possible project...Stay tune for updates and etc. Jim_carson_web_shooter_diagram_by_marvelfan22-d52uuc3.png

The W.S would be shooting Web Fluid. I'm concentrating on the mechanicas first then I would start on the web fluid. I was hoping for anyone to give any ideas that i can take into account.

I made a static set like this years ago. I'd LOVE to see one that actually shoots something. Can't wait to see what you come up with!
2013-10-29 21.23.02.jpg

Attachments

• 2013-10-29 21.23.02.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 580
I applaud the innovation, but you will not be able to create a fluid with real world practicalities, it simply wont work. But the idea to make a web shooter PROP that fires something is great.

And look how big the container is to get a decent amount of "silly string"
I would be brilliant if it could work but I don't see you being able to fire a decent amount unless you had the canister in a back pack and ran wires through to the wrist.
It could still be a cosplay as spidey wears a backpack in ASM1

Thanks everyone for the encouragement. Like i said i know ACTUAL web fluid is almost impossible. I wanna work on the mechanics first before thinking about anything else. Since i'm still in High School i wont be able to build this for a LONG time but i have been researching the tools needed, like solenoid valves, Co2 carts. and etc...

Do you know where we can get these materials to put the webshooter itself together. I know you are in the work for it, but any ideas. This looks really interesting!!!

A fun thing wozld be cotton candy. Out of few sugars u can make alot of spiderweb looking stuff. So the "battery" to store the sugar would not have to be soo huge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back