screencap req - smallville kent lead box

hydin

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
im thinking of making a somewhat generic "lead box" to go with some of the K pieces i make (and others too). i loaned my dvds to my friend though, and was hoping someone had em nearby to take a shot or two of the kents lead box.

shots of the hinged part would be cool too :)

ive got it doodled out on paper, but id like to get it somewhat close to the shows.

thanks in advance.
chris

I was just about to post this thread today. Actually I found one on Ebay and I missed the auction and I was wondering if anyone has made one. These images are from the auction so I am not sure how accurate they are. Please keep me up to date on this project.
[attachmentid=13205]
[attachmentid=13206]

Those pictures are of Lex's lead box. The Kent's is pretty plain/generic looking. I'll search for some pics for you Chris.

(the top picture is one I took of the box I have in my collection, and the rest are picttures GuntahKela (spelling?) took to put up in his auctions).

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(teecrooz @ Mar 20 2007, 02:06 PM) [snapback]1444149[/snapback]</div>
Those pictures are of Lex's lead box. The Kent's is pretty plain/generic looking. I'll search for some pics for you Chris.

(the top picture is one I took of the box I have in my collection, and the rest are picttures GuntahKela (spelling?) took to put up in his auctions).
[/b]

Actually I do believe that is the only lead box that Clark had in season one. He obtained it from Lex in the Scarecrow episode after Clark was tied up on the pole with Lana's necklace. Lex gave it to Clark to hold the necklace in. When else would Clark need to have Kryptonite in a lead box. I believe he used it again to insert the Kryptonite Key that Luthor Corp made and after the key was inserted the ship went crazy and I think that is when Lana's necklace went clear. Please correct me if I am wrong. Would love to see screen caps of that box tho for myself.

Chris, give me the season/episode numbers and if poissible the time and I'll grab em for you.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hydin @ Feb 23 2007, 01:36 AM) [snapback]1424768[/snapback]</div>
im thinking of making a somewhat generic "lead box" to go with some of the K pieces i make (and others too). i loaned my dvds to my friend though, and was hoping someone had em nearby to take a shot or two of the kents lead box.

shots of the hinged part would be cool too :)

ive got it doodled out on paper, but id like to get it somewhat close to the shows.

thanks in advance.
chris
[/b]

I've got no way of taking any screengrabs, but the only help I can offer is that I think theres some great shots of it in season 4 episode 5 when Bart Allen finds the kryptonite the kents keep in their lead box in the barn and uses it against Clark.

Hold tight while I whip my DISC out...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guardian Devil @ Mar 20 2007, 06:12 PM) [snapback]1444340[/snapback]</div>
I've got no way of taking any screengrabs, but the only help I can offer is that I think theres some great shots of it in season 4 episode 5 when Bart Allen finds the kryptonite the kents keep in their lead box in the barn and uses it against Clark.
[/b]

Here are a few from S4E5:

box1.jpg

box2.jpg

box3.jpg

box4.jpg

box5.jpg

Look, a plain/generic looking lead box...

It appears I do know what I'm talking about. :)

Anyway, if you want one of "Lex's lead boxes" then I would try to get in touch with GuntahKela. I'm not sure if he's still making them though.

The only person I know of who made the "Kent lead box" is thewrapofcons. I would not recommend getting in touch with him. Almost two years later and I'm still waiting on my refund for the lead box he was supposed to send me and never did.

Look, a plain/generic looking lead box...

It appears I do know what I'm talking about. :)

Oh I never said you didn't.. :) but I do not remember the plain box. What happened to Lex Box then it was given to Clark. I have not missed an episode, but with a wife and 3 kids I am sure to miss some of the show :unsure

I do agree I do like Lex's box better, but as always your choice

It was given to lana by clark.

It was the episode where he gives her the green k necklace back, I don't recall which one offhand though.

I think it was a season 1 episode though, maybe season 2.

There was some big "meaning" read into it by her about "this is about me putting my past away and start living for the future" or some other BS. I think it was after her jock bf went overseas.

Chris

edit - awesome pics. looks easy enough to build too. if there is interest, I may tackle this later in the year.

Chris, think you can find the correct latch (or whatever you guys call the thing for opening/closing)?

Oh, how cool would it be if there was a glowing light inside to illuminate the kryptonite, activated by a light sensor? :D

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back