Spiderman Face Shell Pepakura File - Foam version by JFCustom - PDF added

Already made 2! First using the foam file and pizza boxes, I did a really poor job with my cutting and glueing and the size was really off. For the second one I made sure to resize it per your specifications and used the regular paper files on cereal box and it turned out great! Made some freehand frames too to see what kind I'd eventually try to make. Thanks again for the files they're amazing! Huzzah!!
IMG_20140417_193351~2[1].jpgIMG_20140417_193707~2[1].jpg

IMG_20140419_135310.jpgIMG_20140419_135305.jpgIMG_20140419_135259.jpg
The faceshell was bigger than my head so i glue some craft foam inside it then it look like this, this faceshell was great but if you scale the faceshell to fit you, i am sure it will better , now i planing to make new one , need to scale it down but i dont know how, my head is 21,5 "

View attachment 313743View attachment 313744View attachment 313745
The faceshell was bigger than my head so i glue some craft foam inside it then it look like this, this faceshell was great but if you scale the faceshell to fit you, i am sure it will better , now i planing to make new one , need to scale it down but i dont know how, my head is 21,5 "

Looks really good, let me see, for a 21,5 " head the scale must be between 9,35 - 9,40 , take in count the height and wide too.

And for 21" is 9,15, but I will say go with 9,40.

Good luck with your building.

Last edited:
Looks really good, let me see, for a 21,5 " head the scale must be between 9,35 - 9,40 , take in count the height and wide too.

Thanks, and is there anyway to the faceshell dont have the eye, because my lense are smaller than the eye of faceshell

Re: Spiderman Face Shell Pepakura File

I am having a hard time with gluing my pieces together, it won't stay in it's form. Any suggestions???

How much would a 23.5" head be scaled to? Sorry big head :p
I got 9.377368 with the measurements I did, but it seems kinda small since you said a 21.5" head would be between 9.35 and 9.40?

Last edited:
Hi guys and girls.

Thanks, and is there anyway to the faceshell dont have the eye, because my lense are smaller than the eye of faceshell

Tonight after work, I will upload a new version without the eyes and the lenses too.

I am having a hard time with gluing my pieces together, it won't stay in it's form. Any suggestions???

Are you using foam or paper?

Thank you for the file! It's great. I hope to build it this week, I'll try to get pics up once finished. Much appreciated!

You are welcome.

How much would a 23.5" head be scaled to? Sorry big head :p
I got 9.377368 with the measurements I did, but it seems kinda small since you said a 21.5" head would be between 9.35 and 9.40?

The default size it should fits fine, but if you want more space go with scale 10.20 .

Cheers.

How hard would it be too convert this into a helmet? Like to make an iron spider helmet?

Not at all, the first one I made was too big as a Faceshell but the right size for an armored spider man look.

That silver and black one? Know which one I mean?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Not at all, the first one I made was too big as a Faceshell but the right size for an armored spider man look.

That silver and black one? Know which one I mean?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

No I don't know the one your ate talking about but I'll look...Been thinking of doing an mk17 & painting it into a spiderman theme

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk HD

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back