My 13 Vintage Star Wars Figures with Repro 12 Back Cards

Hey Gerardo,
If you contact them at their website, be sure to tell them that you'd like the bubble that was used with the vinyl cape Jawa. Apparently, there's a subtle difference in the bubble and when I was dealing with them, they were really excited to tell me that they'd finally been able to mold an original vinyl cape Jawa bubble to complete their set of authentic bubble replicas.

Chris

Great I will make sure to specify

thanks a bunch!

Gerardo

Got my cards. They stink of nail polish remover! Lol! I have nothing to compare to since I opened all mine 40+ years ago, but the images look a bit 'scanned'. I guess this is to be expected. I also don't like the fact that you have to cut the little stands out and you have to know exactly where to fold them so they fit in the bubbles.

Got my cards. They stink of nail polish remover! Lol! I have nothing to compare to since I opened all mine 40+ years ago, but the images look a bit 'scanned'. I guess this is to be expected. I also don't like the fact that you have to cut the little stands out and you have to know exactly where to fold them so they fit in the bubbles.

I noticed the smell also, but after letting these sit out for a few days and cure, they don't smell anymore. Watch his video, he shows you how to fold the stands. I didn't mind the fact I had to cut them out, considering these are priced better than other one's I've ordered in the past. I get a kick out of these every time I see them!

I decided to take everyone's advice on the Beggars Canyon Toys and recard my vintage childhood 12 figures.
What a nightmare!!!!!!! I ordered and got a confirmation email, then no word from them after that. Total silence. I checked Paypal and the money went through ok, and my "track order" status on their site shows as "paid". And when you order they FORCE you to pay for Priority Shipping which is $20.00. There are no cheaper options.
So what... With Priority I should expect the items in 2-5 days max right? Nooooooo... It has now been over three weeks! So I emailed and asked for tracking, hoping they were shipped and almost here. No apologize, no messages, just a notification from usps that the label has finally printed. Here I thought this was a real company and not some mom and pop home business :(

Not professional at all! :thumbsdown

Any other reviews of Beggar's Canyon Toys?

I'm thinking about picking up a set of cards.

Or...does anyone have a reliable source for high quality figures already recarded?

I decided to take everyone's advice on the Beggars Canyon Toys and recard my vintage childhood 12 figures.
What a nightmare!!!!!!! I ordered and got a confirmation email, then no word from them after that. Total silence. I checked Paypal and the money went through ok, and my "track order" status on their site shows as "paid". And when you order they FORCE you to pay for Priority Shipping which is $20.00. There are no cheaper options.
So what... With Priority I should expect the items in 2-5 days max right? Nooooooo... It has now been over three weeks! So I emailed and asked for tracking, hoping they were shipped and almost here. No apologize, no messages, just a notification from usps that the label has finally printed. Here I thought this was a real company and not some mom and pop home business :(

Not professional at all! :thumbsdown

I have same bad experince with them
I ordered mines last month first email
he said ill work on this at the weekend and ill send them on wednesday...

after a week i sent an email and they replied : it takes 7 to 14 days to do your order.- ill send them on wednesday....

another week passed///
another email aski them whats going on any update... and they replied

" he said hes gonna send it on wednesday... so you need to wait "..
and this week today... NOTHING just apologies for the delay and no time frame for the delivery. I tried to cancell my order and they said they gonna offered me some extra cards
BUT at this pnt i just want my money back.

really bad never again.. and please be aware for future costumers.

I need to order one card. I royally f'ed up my R2 card by trying to glue it. The glue was for styrene I believe and the bubble just melted. But man, 9 dollars to ship a card that weighs an ounce....

PLEASE PLEASE BE AWARE
This guy stole $275.00 USD from me

I asked a lot where are my stuff i paid for a full set of ROTJ cards
WHEN i told them i want my money back this was the answer :
"
Please let me know any other 5 kits you can use and I will personally see that they are completed today and added to your already finished rotj set, and will be mailed out today and tracking provided today as well. I apologize. It’s been a busy month and I have been training new employees. I will keep monitoring my email for your reply, and take care of it right away. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding in this matter. Sincerely. Scott, owner operator. Bct."

I said NO i dont want this i want my money back ..
I opened a case on paypal
AND this guy sent me 5 tri logo repro cards and provided a tracking number to the case
so paypal assume he sent me the stuff and close the case.. I LOST my money

PLEASE people be aware. ANOTHER thieft

PLEASE PLEASE BE AWARE
This guy stole $275.00 USD from me

I asked a lot where are my stuff i paid for a full set of ROTJ cards
WHEN i told them i want my money back this was the answer :
"
Please let me know any other 5 kits you can use and I will personally see that they are completed today and added to your already finished rotj set, and will be mailed out today and tracking provided today as well. I apologize. It’s been a busy month and I have been training new employees. I will keep monitoring my email for your reply, and take care of it right away. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding in this matter. Sincerely. Scott, owner operator. Bct."

I said NO i dont want this i want my money back ..
I opened a case on paypal
AND this guy sent me 5 tri logo repro cards and provided a tracking number to the case
so paypal assume he sent me the stuff and close the case.. I LOST my money

PLEASE people be aware. ANOTHER thieft

Did you ever receive your order?

GFollano

nope i didnt receive
and took me few calls to paypal to re opened the case.. once they opened he was forced to refund the money.,
bad bad guy.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back