2001 Space Station WIP

CIMG2154.JPG CIMG2151 (1).JPG There! The complete ring is done (despite the renos at my home...and it's not finished yet:cry)
I'll try to work on the model from time to time: bridges, tensing cables will be on my priority list.

Phenomenal! Looks like a production still right from the movie. Fantastic work. Dare I say... EPIC? I hope the home remodel included a room where you can display that beast. Or maybe you should charge it rent...

Holy!!!!!!... what an AMAZING build! That is gorgeous! Can you even get it out of your house if needed? Great job!

View attachment 645358 View attachment 645362 There! The complete ring is done (despite the renos at my home...and it's not finished yet:cry)
I'll try to work on the model from time to time: bridges, tensing cables will be on my priority list.
oh my god , not only is your work top notch , the determination and single mindedness to continue the one mammoth build has to be applauded , epic results , well done . I need to knuckle down and finish anything !
a few questions .......is that a Johnny Cab in the background and a falcon, your skills have no end.

Secondly ......does your wife know that it cannot come apart And that room is now your model museum HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......
again well done, and I know I offered in the beginning, if you need a figure created send on the dimensions of what you were thinking and I'd gladly create one for the cause.

I should get a better camera for start, then put a little set-up together (black background, stars, Earth...and then the Station);)

Wow, very nice work indeed! Excellent detailing and beautiful size. I like it, and one can't help hearing the music while looking at your pictures. :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back