2001 Space Station WIP

Thanks guys! Yes, it feels good despite the amount of work left...I'm eager to affix that 1/4 and start the 3 other pieces. This week-end, I'll play with the lighting to see what's what.

Me too! Finishing the "roof" of that 1/4, then it's painting and cutting the plastic to put "glass" on the windows + light test;)

001.JPG 002.JPG 003.JPG 004.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

005.JPG 006.JPG Well, that part is painted and with the "wash" + window panes...now onto the next one

Thanks guys! Yes, it feels good despite the amount of work left...I'm eager to affix that 1/4 and start the 3 other pieces. This week-end, I'll play with the lighting to see what's what.

Remember it's not about the work. It's about the journey and the fun along the way :)

I agree. What a great set piece for a sci-fi exhibition!
Anything 2001 is so unique - and this is just off the charts. (When do you get the black velvet background?????)

Thanks for the positive comments:) The lighting test is o.k. and as the black velvet, I'll buy black flannel sheets (cheaper and the same effect at the end of the day;))

001.JPG 002.JPG Well, after a month of radio silence, here's the second 1/4 in place and painted. Gotta do a few touch-ups to make it sharper but it's solid and looking more and more like the Space Station. Off to build the 3rd quarter.

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    213.7 KB · Views: 84
  • 002.JPG
    205.7 KB · Views: 97

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back