Iron Man Mark 4/6 Costume FOAM WIP

Triple 8 Props

Hey guys. A while (a year) ago I started this project and am still working on it. I made a few YouTube videos about it and there are more to come. Here's what I have so far.

Need to do:
- Fiberglass Cardboard Helmet (NEED INFO PLEASE)
- Paint Cod, Thighs, Shins, Boots, and Hands
- Build the piece that goes at the top of the spine
- Decide how to attach legs and boots to the rest of the body (Recommendations are greatly appreciated)

Done:
- Built and Painted the chest, back, arms, handplates, and abs/back.
- Built but haven't painted the hands
- Built the Arc Reactor
- Connected the upper body parts together.

Everything so far has been made out of 3/8" EVA foam except for the helmet which is cardboard and will be fiberglassed and the hands are made from 1/4" craft EVA foam and the finger are 1/8" EVA foam. As I mentioned above, I am not 100% sure of the best way to fiberglass the cardboard so any advice is greatly appreciated. Also bear in mind I'm 14 years old.

Here is my latest Update Vlog on YouTube. You can see the others on my YouTube channel named Cheetahkid888.

And here is my tutorial on how I built the Arc Reactor. Its not the best and I used Stealth's video as a guide.

More videos and pictures will be posted. I'm oped to feedback and recommendations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice work Kid :thumbsup I admire your work because honestly when I was in your age my prop/costume building skills suck. . .Keep this up kid, you have great potential.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back