Need help, MIM Bladerunner blaster instructions

mslz22

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi, I sold a Monsters in Motion Blade Runner blaster last week on ebay and the buyer got it fine, but no instructions in the box. I purchased it off MIM, put it on a shelf, got a RC and never opened the box. If anyone here has a scan or a link with the instructions i would like to get a copy to the buyer. It was the all resin version with electronics, the parts were not movable.
thanks
mike

You know what they say -- "If you have to ask...." ;)

The build is easy enough (without instructions) for anyone familiar with the prop. Electronics are not always easy, though. Regardless, its admirable of you to stnad up for your purchaser.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(androidandy @ Feb 21 2007, 10:48 PM) [snapback]1423959[/snapback]</div>
I have the zip file of the CD I can send as well...it is the build for the deluxe resin kit.
[/b]

that would be great, i don't think it's the deluxe but if it has instructions on the electronics and the blaster i bet he would love it.
thanks
my email is salzo1@aol.com

mike

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I'm in the same (almost) boat.I have the deluxe kit and no instructions.Lot's of moving bits and fiddly springs... If it's possible to get a copy of the build I would be most obliged.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back