Final Mission: Hit-Girl & Big Daddy Pt IV

Re: Reluctant Donor: Kick-Ass prequel pt 2

It's been a while but work has taken priority for the last year or so. The computer I was expecting to use didn't work out so I used adobe elements, a big step up from WMML.
Part 3:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Aggressive Negotiations: Hit-Girl & Big Daddy pt3

The original fan film has been muted due to the opening song, re-edited with royalty free music in the opening.
Alternatively on Vimeo:
https://vimeo.com/91077498

Re: Aggressive Negotiations: Hit-Girl & Big Daddy pt3

My daughter asked if she could put together the trailer for our last Big Daddy and Hit-Girl fan film, here's what she came up with.

This the last time Hit-Girl and Big Daddy will team up, the bulk of this was filmed in 2016 and has been sitting in a hard drive waiting for editing, sfx, etc. We started the BD&HG project almost 5 years ago and its finally done!
This last chapter was completely inspired by HyperShadow when I read a post by her in the KA 2 thread back in 2013 when we were just starting the first fanfilm.

HyperShadow :
"Also you guys. Check this out:

Did you know that Big Daddy crossed paths with Colonel Stars and Stripes?

"He was only mentioned as "Sal" by Frank D'Amico's right-hand man Big Joe, who found his phone, and he was thought to have been killed during an assault by the vigilante Kick-Ass, although unbeknownst to his fellow gang members at the time, it was Big Daddy who carried out the assault. However, he survived, and at some point after this, he decided to turn away from a life of crime, and he became a born again Christian."

Mind ***king blown. WHY WAS THIS NOT IN THE MOVIE"

Followed by Fly4v :
"A spin-off would be a great reason to have the Colonel and Big-Daddy back on the big screen. A flash back movie is the only way to bring those characters back to life."

Thanks for the inspiration guys, after reading those posts I decided this had to happen!

Although I'm hanging up the Big Daddy armor, there's a strong possibility that a Col Stars and Stripes/ Night-B*tch origin story is coming. ;)

Hit-Girl isn't done yet either, her story picks up after KA2!
Thanks for checking it out!

Since Matthew Vaugh and Mark Millar have a new Hit-Girl project in the work this might be our last HG story, we'll see what direction the official stuff takes.
We tried to stick with practical effects whenever safety allowed it but live ammunition in public isn't a good idea. LOL
This is picking up right where KA2 left off, if you enjoy watching it half as much as we did making it, then we enjoyed it twice as much as you! ;)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back