Batman TDKR build (pic heavy) first time

tomheat123

Hi everyone,

Im 16 years old and I love batman, im going to attempt to make my first suit ever and im starting off with the cowl. So far I've baught about 7 1/2 pounds of clay and an armature from monstermakers.com im going to put updated pictures of my sculpt up hopefully everyday any constructive criticism from any of you veterans would be highly appreciated so without further adieu I present to you BATMAN.

Thomas

Ps: now I just gotta figure out how to upload pics on my phone

image.jpgimage.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 118
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 108
image.jpgMy progress so far, I've added both ears and fixedthe right side to make it alittle more acrurate the right side still needs alot more touching up until its time for the left side and thank you shonie115 and raptor2k for the kind responses i will hopefully have more progress updates soon

tomheat123

image.jpgSo today I start tweaking alittle on the right ear im about 70-75% done with the right side of the cowl hopefully next week i will be finnished sculpting and be ready to buy the materials to mold it in

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back