2014 MegaCon Cosplay Video **Update Part 2 Added

endo500

Hi guys I finally finished working on my MegaCon cosplay video. This is part 1. I should have parts 2 and 3 out later this week.

Cheers

Ian

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: 2014 MegaCon Cosplay Video

Looks good, what was it filmed with? Ever thought of making a simple steadycam(you have good videos, they will look fantastic steady :) ).

Looks good, what was it filmed with? Ever thought of making a simple steadycam(you have good videos, they will look fantastic steady :) ).

Thanks I really appreciate the comments
Sadly I do have one one of the cheap-o steadycams. I'm just not very good at using it. I'm practicing to hopefully get better at using it.

Thanks I really appreciate the comments
Sadly I do have one one of the cheap-o steadycams. I'm just not very good at using it. I'm practicing to hopefully get better at using it.

Keep up the good work! I look forward to the next vids!

Mega Con was a blast. Everybody at it was great. However the event was very unorginized. The event staff had no clue where any thing was.It took 1 hour 45 minutes to park on site because they only had 1 lane open. They also only had 1 escalator going down to the event area as well for 70k people on Saturday. Looking forward to next years event already just hope they set it up better.

Mega Con was a blast. Everybody at it was great. However the event was very unorginized. The event staff had no clue where any thing was.It took 1 hour 45 minutes to park on site because they only had 1 lane open. They also only had 1 escalator going down to the event area as well for 70k people on Saturday. Looking forward to next years event already just hope they set it up better.

I think it will be back in the building it was in the previous two years I went.

Sent from my Etch A Sketch.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back