Friday the 13th Part V: A New Beginning Costume

Oh man, I used to be obsessed with collecting Jason masks. By the time I collected all of them, it seemed like everyone else's interest dwindled. Nice to know there's more F13 fans out there.

Yeah man I am known for making the most accurate and awesome horror costumes especially Jason which made me famous lol. But I make them all. Also lots of videos on my Youtube channel. I also do all the Myers, Freddy, Leatherface, Jeeper Creepers, Madman and many others as well as Super Heroes and Villains. But I am especially known for my Jasons and I have been making them for over 30 years and for a living now for about 9 years. Tons of pics on here and my Facebook as well and LOTS of Jason lol. All sirbrad4 AKA SirBrad FX.

- - - Updated - - -

Just about done and now available, added the blood which is now drying then will be doing more weathering and fine details. Will have completed life-sized pics soon but it is about the same as the last one except two more wounds and being more exposed.

Another Friday the13th Part V Jason Roy battle-damaged coveralls almost done! Minus the latex wounds just the blood.

IMAG3456.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back