Blackkaos'Robocop : JFcustom's FOAM build(s) [●WIP]

Re: Blackkaos'Robocop : JFcustom's FOAM build [●WIP]

My god....This is incredible...No words do your art justice my friend.

Thats the last time I question myself if I can make something of foam or not lol...

Actually I'll send the unfolds to Blackkaos when I'm sure they are improved enough and pretty easy to build. And to be certain about that, I must build the entire suit.

I can send him my unfolds in their actual state if you like, so you could purchase them from him, but while I'm not empirically sure the unfolds are 100% efficient it'd be at your own risks. That being said, risks are not that high...

Hi. great build. the links at the top dont work and I am trying to get the foam files to start a suit, can anyone help please?
cheers.

Hi. like always life has slowed me down on my build. I have almost done the helmet but still could do with help locating the templates or files for the rest of the suit. any help is appreciated 2016-05-03 18.59.10.jpg2016-05-03 18.58.53.jpg2016-05-03 19.14.02.jpg. thanks
Ada

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back