TERMINATOR 2 Uncle Bob costume build

Awesome project!

I know! :p but it would seem it is close to being a never ending project :lol I keep finding details that need fixing, like the latest thing I noticed: the screws in the 1911 grip should be silver, not black :p

Looking good! I'm about hoping to put together an Uncle Bob sometime this year myself, if things go well.

Thanks and best of luck to you :)

What big steps do you still want to tackle? Seems like you almost have the whole T2 arsenal planned!

I'm aiming for the stars :D
Endo hand prosthetic(can't do any proper work on that until I buy the necessary tools), a black 1991 Harley-Davidson Fat Boy FLSTF..... ;)

And the pickup truck!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396727782.880118.jpg

I added another gun to the collection:
Coltonics.jpg

Brand new airsoft version next to the older resin version. Painted the screws silver to match the movie.

Ejected clip:
coltonics2.jpg

Western Arms Government T2?

Love that piece. Dying to get one.

Yup :) that's the one. I have wanted one for a long time but whenever I manage to find one: out of stock :facepalm
so when I finally found one in stock I just had to get it. It is soooo heavy compared to the one in resin :p

Well your compliments of it have sold me. I'm picking on up now, I've been hesitant to do so but now I'm sold. Thanks man.

No problemo :)
Mine is part metal part plastic, very durable.

I have seen a full metal version but it's way more expensive and never seen it in stock, naturally.
Next up buying a dremel and getting some more work done :D

Yeah, I've seen full metal versions myself and I asked their opinion on just the standard one it was balked at. Fact of the matter is the airsoft weapons I buy are props, pure and simple. So I know I'll be more than satisfied with this replica of the Colt Hybrid. Can't wait.

Finally got my hands on a screen accurate sling for my M79, so it is pretty much finished now. I might age the sling a bit more, not sure though :unsure

m79sling.jpg

As much as I would love the pickup truck(not one bit really lol) I will just have to settle with this bad boy or should I say Fat Boy of a prop.... can you call it a prop? :confused No idea honestly... I don't work in the biz nor do I claim to be a prop master so if anyone knows, please feel free to enlighten me :D Would this be considered a prop?
HDfb.jpg
HARLEY DAVIDSON Fat Boy!!
Still need to change exhaust system back to the original so it matches the film and a few other minor details before I can really show it off :)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back