Captain America ebay stealth suit?

Awesome! I've been watching them, waiting for them to put up a version of this. So who's gonna be the guinea pig? Lol

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I messaged them asking what it'd cost to get this but without the pleather straps and star/stripes... let's see what they say.

I sent a message to both the ebay listing as well as the cosplaysky website itself asking for the same thing - the blue top, pants, and 'back thing' with no brown straps whatsoever, no gloves, no silver stripes on the chest, and no star. So far I haven't received a reply from cosplaysky.com, but the ebay seller knocked $100 off the price. I think I'm gonna order on payday.

Did you get the straps, boot covers, and gloves?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Whoops. Forget to answer your question. Sorry. Yes I did get the accessories, they look exactly like they do in the pics. I got them really to take apart and use as a pattern when I make all those pieces out of leather. Except they didn't send any gloves which is okay because I was planning on buying a pair off ebay anyway

Well i will let you know, when it arrives. I ordered one from Sky. Call me the lab rat.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Well i will let you know, when it arrives. I ordered one from Sky. Call me the lab rat.

I'm ordering one this Friday as well. Gonna go bigger on size just in case. I can always get it tailored here I figure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

For the Skycostume suit, did you guys order directly from their website or did you go through eBay? It looks like it's slightly cheaper on their website (but then you don't get the buyer protection like you do on eBay).

Did you do custom sizing or one of the preset sizes?

I ordered the stock XL with some custom measurements. The custom measurements they offer, are seperate measurements from the ones they give you on the sizing charts. It doesn't cost anything extra.

For the Skycostume suit, did you guys order directly from their website or did you go through eBay? It looks like it's slightly cheaper on their website (but then you don't get the buyer protection like you do on eBay).

I ordered through Ebay, not just for the protection, but because they have several listings up, and they are at different prices, from even the website. I saved about 10 more dollars. We shall see if it paid off when it arrives.

I ordered through Ebay, not just for the protection, but because they have several listings up, and they are at different prices, from even the website. I saved about 10 more dollars. We shall see if it paid off when it arrives.

Yeah, I aw that as well. I was trying to decipher what the difference was last night, to no avail. The more expensive one says "any size" and the other says "S-XL" but they don't charge any extra for custom sizing so I don't get it. Either way, I'm really looking forward to seeing what this thing looks like.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back