The Adventures Of Tintin: Prisoners Of The Sun

Vivek

Master Member
Screenwriter Antony Horowitz Reveals Script For Next 'Tintin' Is Done | The Playlist

I am guessing this will be released sometime in 2017 or 2018. And though it might seem dated for a movie, I still want to see Destination Moon and Explorers on the Moon done as the third movie.

I know some fans didn't like the first film for various reasons including not being happy about the ending, but I for one really enjoyed it despite the changes in the some of the storylines. But I think Professor Calculus should have been introduced in the first film as he was done in the Red Rackham's Treasure comic book.

The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn
Here is the thread of the first film.

I too liked the first one. Been a fan of Tintin since I read the books as a child. 2017 / 18 feels so far away :( I would have wanted them to do a new Tintin every other year or so, but that's just me :p

I really enjoyed the adventure of the first film but my son and I were thrown off by the "uncanny valley" of the characters.

Wolf

I have been a Tintin fan since I was a kid and really enjoyed the first movie. I was hoping that the second installation wouldn't take too long to get into theaters, but I guess we'll have to wait.

Steven Spielberg Gives Update on The Adventures of Tintin 2

"Peter Jackson has to do the second part. Normally, if all goes well, he will soon start working on the script,” Steven Spielberg told Premiere. “As it takes two years of animation work on the film, for you, I would not expect to see it for about three years. But Peter will stick to it. Tintin is not dead!

The Adventures of Tintin 2 will incorporate two of Hergé’s books: Prisoners of the Sun and The Seven Crystal Balls.

Not sure what will be Peter Jackson's next film as a director, but looks like this movie won't be released at least not until 2021 or likely 2023 if he directs another movie before that.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back