Deagostini Falcon. Anyone seen this?

@Rahn420 , asked a similar question over on another thread here - Australian / New Zealand Deago Falcon .

Also been messaging a MS ( U.K ) Admin guy who’s looking into it with their I.T . No idea what happened or when it’ll be resolved as yet .

Ged

So....what's next for Australia after "Build The Millennium Falcon"? Any word on their "Build The X-Wing"?

As I posted in the thread that was dedicated to the X-wing, the timeline of the X development and roll out follows what happened with the MF, EXCEPT that about a month or two ago, there should have been announcements about the thing becoming official. This suggests the X-wing may never show up--which is something I was thinking from the start, that is just doesn't make sense on too many levels to be viable.

Hmmm, I posted this in the wrong thread.

I haven't been here for a while so I've missed a few things, such as the X-wing thread.

Thanks Dedalus5550

Has anyone here gotten the missing pieces yet?

Received today in North Carolina.
d7e8fb679d217721253a15962368f5c6.jpg
30e04caaf77fd62f4267a6e632b564ca.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still nothing here from DeAgo.... starting to get ticked off about it... I shouldn't have to call their CS line to get them to remember to send them out....

I JUST asked DeAgostint about these parts less than a week ago.

"Unfortunately we do not have an ETA at the moment for Issue 100A of the SWMF, we
will request an update for our General Manager in hopes to give you an idea of
when we will start shipping Issue 100A, apologies for the continued delay and
inconvenience."

Guys ,

Just thought I’d put this out there - if anyone else who’s received their #100A parts , is not planning to use them , would you consider selling it to me ( please PM ) . I went through the newsagent subscriber route ( not direct ) - they’re not available over here as yet , and it’d save me the hassle of trying to obtain them when they are . Just after the one set for a reasonable price .

Thanks in advance ,

Ged

HA!... My 100A just showed up.

I JUST asked DeAgostint about these parts less than a week ago.

"Unfortunately we do not have an ETA at the moment for Issue 100A of the SWMF, we
will request an update for our General Manager in hopes to give you an idea of
when we will start shipping Issue 100A, apologies for the continued delay and
inconvenience."

Rahn420 ,

Glad you’ve finally received the parts . Was wondering if you’ve heard anything regarding the downed - ‘ forum.buildmillenniumfalcon.com ‘ site ?

Ged

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve still not received the extra parts A100 and nothing back to lots of messages! Ive just tried the deagostini’s forum and it’s not working it seems!!! Is the site down?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back