Deagostini Falcon. Anyone seen this?

Anyone see that Star Wars Fact File thing they are selling on Model-Space? Pretty pricey. Any thoughts on its value?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Does anyone know if there are some 1/43 scale figures anyone sells to go along with this falcon?

G’day Mike ,

Unfortunately the only ones I’m aware of that are readily available are those on Shapeways - unfortunate in the sense that No one else seems to make them specifically for Star Wars at this scale , and others that are available 1/72 ( looking at you Bandai ) aren’t easily obtainable outside of Japan !

:cheersGed

G’day Mike ,

Unfortunately the only ones I’m aware of that are readily available are those on Shapeways - unfortunate in the sense that No one else seems to make them specifically for Star Wars at this scale , and others that are available 1/72 ( looking at you Bandai ) aren’t easily obtainable outside of Japan !

:cheersGed
Thanks Ged. Do you have a link for the Shapeways ones?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Apologies Mike ,

I don’t know how to ‘link’ ? Maybe someone here can help with that .

I’d read about Shapeways awhile ago regarding 3Dparts , went on the site and typed in ‘ Deagostini Millennium Falcon ‘ .

Ged

LOL. Bought issue #100 last month from the bookshop and only just recently opened it (cos I wanted the remote to play with). Didn't realize until much later that this sprue was in there as well. Looks like some Asian countries are getting the missing pieces with issue 100 (no issue 100A for us). ;)

20180424_213523_001_01.jpg

Not sure about Japan since they finished the Falcon ahead of us, but it seems Hong Kong and other countries that have recently started the build have got it (or will get it when their respective runs end).

LOL. Bought issue #100 last month from the bookshop and only just recently opened it (cos I wanted the remote to play with). Didn't realize until much later that this sprue was in there as well. Looks like some Asian countries are getting the missing pieces with issue 100 (no issue 100A for us). ;)

View attachment 812548

Not sure about Japan since they finished the Falcon ahead of us, but it seems Hong Kong and other countries that have recently started the build have got it (or will get it when their respective runs end).

Yeah every other country apart from Australia. We just get left out every time there's been extra parts or updates. :(

Ben

I got my 100a pieces about a week ago (USA). I emailed AND called them a little over a month ago to make sure they had my proper address (as I had moved towards the end of the build and given them my new address then, but was worried they had hosed it up somehow).

Can someone give me the measurements/dimensions to the completed Deago Falcon? Width, Length, and Height (with landing gear and dish figured in). I need to start thinking about a display case. Long way off, but I need to start brainstorming (since I have a very small brain).

Thanks,
Chris

Would anyone who didn't use the landing gear want to make a deal on the related parts?

I want a 'stand in' set for the construction process while my modified gear can be kept safe.

When is the last time anyone has received a shipment from ModelSpace? They were coming got any heavy for me until packs 49-50-51-52. Now it’s been a month at least and they still say those are still on back order. And they are not shipping out any of the later packs until those return to stock.

Just sounds a bit weird to me.

When is the last time anyone has received a shipment from ModelSpace? They were coming got any heavy for me until packs 49-50-51-52. Now it’s been a month at least and they still say those are still on back order. And they are not shipping out any of the later packs until those return to stock.

Just sounds a bit weird to me.

The last pack I received was back in February 2018. Haven't received anything after pack 11 (issue 44). I've emailed customer service and they continue to provide the response that they're back-ordered. People in the Facebook build groups have reported similar experiences. Wonder if I'll ever receive the rest of the parts to complete the build. I'm a US subscriber btw.

The last pack I received was back in February 2018. Haven't received anything after pack 11 (issue 44). I've emailed customer service and they continue to provide the response that they're back-ordered. People in the Facebook build groups have reported similar experiences. Wonder if I'll ever receive the rest of the parts to complete the build. I'm a US subscriber btw.

Me too my last shipment was feb 2018 batch 14. Hope they arrive eventually :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It seems odd that they are advertising sales on the full millennium falcon kit even as no one has been getting their packs for months. Or, is it just a few of us left out in the cold?

I’m actually thinking of canceling my subscription at this point. Anyone think there is a market for people needing the early packs (first 1/2)?

im still getting later packs, i just got pack 22 a few days ago. BUT, im missing pack 13, and have been fighting with them for 6 months to get them to send me one. i keep getting the run around and being told its on back order and i would receive it as soon as it arrives in their warehouse, but this has been going on for 6 months now, with no DOA in sight.

Interesting. For two weeks they have promised me a callback. Nada. I can't even get them to continue sending me the packs they do (allegedly) have in stock.

They had the whole kit on sale for Father's day. How, I wondered, if they don't have all the parts in stock? I'm beginning to seriously wonder if I've wasted a bunch of money on half a kit. Never again will I do a subscription purchase like this. It's just too big a gamble.

A lot of folks on the facebook builders groups are in the same boat waiting on missing issues. Someone brought up the idea of legal action but apparently its in the terms of the subscription that they don't have to fulfill the entire collection. Had I known about these out of stock issues I would have just bought the full kit. I'm pretty certain those left waiting on backordered issues are screwed given that people have been waiting since last year.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back