Deagostini Falcon. Anyone seen this?

For some reason their email is linking me to their U.K. website. I can't change the country to US and convert that pricing.

When I go to the US site it's still $65 / month.

Dang, I thought I had somehow magically gotten a sale price.

:/

Last edited:
Hey guys, are the turrets suppose to be separated pieces? I've seen quite a few reviews that had the turret as a whole piece out of the box, was wondering if mine was defective.

20170816_072420.jpg

I havent sell it ... im soooooooo probably keep it... i started yesterday painting the bottom and i noticed i miss placed a part...

I should have some of those. I bought a second issue with the center flap section because my original was warped.
I think it had some of those parts in the same issue.
I'm at work at the moment. I'll check when I get home.

I havent sell it ... im soooooooo probably keep it... i started yesterday painting the bottom and i noticed i miss placed a part...

I think you made the right choice. I actually have 3 or 4 mystery parts left over. Finally gave up and put them in the box with my other spares.

The latest regarding the missing bits:

"We would like to update you on the status of the missing greeblies. These parts are currently in the final stage of production, and are scheduled to be ready for despatch to UK customers in approximately three weeks time (despatch to customers outside of the UK may take slightly longer).
All subscribers who have already reached issue 100 will automatically be sent a unit of these parts, but any retail (Newsagent) customers who have already finished their collection will need to contact our customer services on 0333 300 1517 and provide their details.
Any further detail of availability will be advised once we have parts in hand.
We would again like to thank you for your continued patience and support, and look forward to sending you the parts very soon.
Kind Regards
DeAgostini UK"

Last edited by a moderator:
More info...

Please view the link copied below which shows official build instructions for the additional greeblies, and their placement on the Millennium Falcon model.

http://forum.model-space.co.uk/default.aspx?g=posts&m=252674#252674

These parts will allow you to complete your model in accordance with the archived scans of the Millennium Falcon “Empire Strikes Back” studio model.

Please note: All subscribers who have already reached issue 100 will automatically be sent a unit of these parts, but any retail (Newsagent) customers who have already finished their collection will need to our contact Customer Services on0333 300 1517 and provide their details.
Any AU customers (or customers from other territories other than UK & USA), we will update you closer to the time with information on how the parts will be supplied.

Any further detail of availability will be advised once we have parts in hand.

We would like to thank you for your patience in receiving these final parts and look forward to seeing photos of your completed Millennium Falcon models.

Kind Regards
DeAgostini UK

Last edited by a moderator:
Just an FYI.If this violates forum rules please delete it.

The Deagostini 1:43 Millennium Falcon will be available to purchase as a FULL KIT by the end of this week for USA buyers.

Just an FYI.If this violates forum rules please delete it.

The Deagostini 1:43 Millennium Falcon will be available to purchase as a FULL KIT by the end of this week for USA buyers.

You can order the full kit now. There is also a 20% off sale going on now for kits so a 12 month would be $109.98 which makes the kit about $1319.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back