Deagostini Falcon. Anyone seen this?

Latest on the additional parts:

"The greebles will be with our distribution team by the end of next week at the latest and customers will be receiving these shortly.Thanks for your continued patience
De Agostini UK"

hi i need some help:
I cant log in on the deagostini forum.. i tried few times to get my password back and nothing ... the point is:
I called deagostini costumers service and i told them i need the new parts.. but they told me im not a suscriber i need to contact the newsagent and tell them to get the parts for me
so .. I went to the shop but they guy told me ... THEY dont get the parts is only for suscribers....
can somebody post this on the forum and see if the administrator there can help me ...
thanks a lot !

Hey paplooo ,
Just contacted UK - ModelSpace on your behalf . Hoping someone there will get in touch with you soon .

Guys in charge here - apologies in advance if I did anything wrong , just trying to help .

Ged

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I am a Model Space USA forum support team member.They dont have any record of you with the username "paploo".Maybe you used a different username for the Model Space forum? As far as availablility of the extra parts for people that bought through newsagents I have no information for you except to check with the newsagent.If he cant help maybe get a number for the distritbutor that he used to get the magazines.

Carl

Hi I am a Model Space USA forum support team member.They dont have any record of you with the username "paploo".Maybe you used a different username for the Model Space forum? As far as availablility of the extra parts for people that bought through newsagents I have no information for you except to check with the newsagent.If he cant help maybe get a number for the distritbutor that he used to get the magazines.

Carl

hi its
Cap.cristian

I just got the password back !... ill contact a member in there thanks for your help.

Hey guys,

Need some help. I'm wondering if any of you have had a similar problem like mine? Regarding the ramp, I have run a test and it seems to work. However, the ramp bulges slightly when it opens, basically the motor seems to push down a little more than the space the actuators give. The glue seems to hold so far but I'm kind'a worried about something breaking later on.

20171014_180152.jpg 20171014_180226.jpg 20171014_180212.jpg

As you can see above, the ramp is slightly curved where the motor is pushing down. Once extended you can still hear the motor working which produces the curve. All actuators are extended fully, and when it's closed the ramp sits flush against the framework with no gaps.

Any suggestions? Or is this like totally normal?

Are the actuator's range of travel maxing out before the motor stops? Like the actuators stop, but the motor pushes a little further?

Is so, you may be able to play with the switch contacts that stop the motor to get it to stop a tad sooner.

Are the actuator's range of travel maxing out before the motor stops? Like the actuators stop, but the motor pushes a little further?

Is so, you may be able to play with the switch contacts that stop the motor to get it to stop a tad sooner.

exact.. i fixed mine like that ...

I just received my final Deagostini Falcon subscription recently and want to start building. I am a decent model builder but have no experience with fiber optics. I would like to add them to my falcon. Can anyone give me some advice on how to get started learning on how to implement this in my build? Thanks! :eek

Latest on the additional parts:

"The greebles will be with our distribution team by the end of next week at the latest and customers will be receiving these shortly.Thanks for your continued patience
De Agostini UK"

Well, it's been four weeks. I guess 'Shortly' is 'over a month' these days...

I got mine this week. I live in Denmark but have a UK subscription using a UK friend of mine. I guess they were delivered to my friend last week.

Does anyone have or know of some templates for the docking rings plating? Deago's plating is horrendous and I wanna redo the plating.

I guess I had better explain my request. I am referring to the end caps, not the arm sides as I have already replaced those. I found some nice templates at the link below but they are designed for the shape of the 5 footer and won't fit on the deago peices. I think I may just use the templates to scratch build new end caps like the 5 footer and the back plate should be a breeze.

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://...sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNHK9UsEEDl8pfITJKV-UVKXpVDcHQ

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back