Last edited by a moderator:
I picked up 2 copies of issue 1 today

IMG_1498.jpg

It has parts that could be useful for the Hasbro Hero Series Millennium Falcon

I bought 2 copies to get 2 Quad guns

IMG_1499.jpg

IMG_1501.jpg

J

yep,i'm gonna do the same thing.buy some of these deagostini parts to use on my hasbro legacy bmf conversion.
just gotta hope they start selling these in oz !

Yeah, saw the add on TV in the UK this evening...I'm saying don't do it, but my other self is saying DO IT !! :)

Phil

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone know if it'll have landing gear ?

Phil :)

That is brilliant I did exactly the same , guns are fantastic . Cockpit will work too , I will buy two more , and will at least get the first three magazines (multiples of them for top and bottom gun emplacements ). Great value too €3.50 for the gun and cockpit, much cheaper time wise then scratch building the guns, in fact being metal should be easier to mould from for future MF . Blueprint supplied was great , and the magazine mentions they will explain the weathering process . My thinking is that if enough people purchase them in shop they will continue to get them in , for me if the mandible , airlock docking rings or engine detail came next I would be chuffed,
I think they missed an opportunity, if I had the choice to subscribe to just the hull , I might have seriously considered it.
If the rare sections of detail become available sooner rather than later , they might actually release a magazine that people might commit to until the end, hull detail looks good.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 261
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 304
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 269
Last edited:
I bought this today and It is well worth it for the pics and blueprints alone but......
the large piece has got the wrong detail for the panels, Is this an indication of how good this is going to be? and, its exactly the same on the blueprint.
all of the pictures seem to be from other falcons so I just don't know.
New question, what are the other falcons on the magazine and packaging? MR ones?

Also happy new year :)

Got two copies yesterday. One for the hasbro and one just incase I take the plunge. .....or to flip at crazy prices to some non UK ebay buyer. :lol

Just subscribed to the magazine, there's no minimum purchuse and I did it to get the free stand which I can use to mount the Hasbro.

Last edited:
Wow, the detail has certainly improved from the initial test-release! It's a lot more accurate now! Not just the guns, but the hull details on the resin piece itself!

Rich

One thing I will say is that the magazine is garbage. God knows how they're going to pack that out for 90 weeks. I put it straight in the log burner.

I have the MR Falcon, and I'd like to think that would be enough. But this is the RPF. And wow - the idea of custom tweaking it to hell and back is just too cool.

There is a national advert on the TV for it. 100 issues at 8.99GBP per issue, its not going to be a cheap ship.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back