Deagostini Falcon. Anyone seen this?

I think this is great and will give those that don't have the MR version a change to have something similar for a reasonable price., as for the quail it's of the model itself, it's far too early to say. The magazine looks interesting though, so hopefully we'll see a lot of new artwork.

Overall I'm quite excited about the whole thing.

If the dims are accurate, it will be a great base for superdetailing.

I think it would be easier to start from scratch than trying to modify that thing and would cost way less money (Im speaking about getting a "great base", getting all the kits to detail it is something else :)).

I'm intrigued, but also wary of what this will actually look like once done... a repaint will be inevitable, but if the overall accuracy is there... too bad we don't get to see much at this point

Where is the obligatory video of this?
All partworks usually come with a video showing off the final product. It sounds likes its going to be good, but until I see a video I won't be convinced about the accuracy.

So is this a book that just tells you how to build this model after you have already purchased it? How do you get the actual model?

Or is this a book telling you how to scratch build one? I'm confused.

So is this a book that just tells you how to build this model after you have already purchased it? How do you get the actual model?

Or is this a book telling you how to scratch build one? I'm confused.

It's a partwork.
Each magazine has a few parts attached to it.
If you buy every issue you have all the parts and the instructions

Here's an earlier set featuring 007's DB5

http://www.007db5.com/

1/8 scale!

I inquired no US subscriptions... Anyone in UK want to front for me? If nothing else it builds the greeblie box. and it might be a lot of fun... I actually like the magazine and such with some of these that I've seen in the past.

Jedi Dade

Wouldn't be the worst piece to buy for the base, core model, metal sub-structure, interior, lighting, engineering and then redetail/repaint the exterior...

Yeah, these guys are a problem. I've just started collecting their D51 steam loco in 1/24. The whole thing is brass and die-cast. Gah, they have some irresistible stuff.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back