Deagostini Falcon. Anyone seen this?

Bugger! I was looking at the parts photographed by clancampbell and posted on page 8 as post #182. He was obviously comparing the pre-production/test release with the original production release, but not the corrected and since updated part TP1. None of the parts I have got have the correct panels on the edges (no line).
I guess I need to look again in some different newsagents. Faaaark!
Sorry 3phase and Mickxc! I thought I had struck lucky...........

That's what confused me as well.

Bugger! I was looking at the parts photographed by clancampbell and posted on page 8 as post #182. He was obviously comparing the pre-production/test release with the original production release, but not the corrected and since updated part TP1. None of the parts I have got have the correct panels on the edges (no line).
I guess I need to look again in some different newsagents. Faaaark!
Sorry 3phase and Mickxc! I thought I had struck lucky...........

The easiest way to tell if we Aussie's have the newest TP-1 is that issue 1 will contain the screwdriver. The revised issue 1 for France and Japan is packaged that way.

On another note, I'm updated to issue 57 now. Had a brief play of the ramp (which doesn't seem to close right like most of them) but I'm not using it on my final build.

This should be the V2. Sorry this is the V1

Falconbits20005_zpsvbgfujim.jpg

Last edited:
Where did you get that one? I ordered issues 1 and 3 from France a few months ago but they didn't look like that. I had to modify the panels on the end. Never knew they corrected the parts a third time. I sure would
love to get the correct parts if anyone has a way.

Last edited:
Where did you get that one? I ordered issues 1 and 3 from France a few months ago but they didn't look like that. I had to modify the panels on the end. Never knew they corrected the parts a third time. I sure would
love to get the correct parts if anyone has a way.

That's not mine just a pic. I'm trying to get this part as well. Cant believe Deag is still selling the wrong part. First we get all the convicts now this.

Ahhh. Thanks. Seems that they issued the correct part with the trial run that the UK got before it went into production. Very ****ty.

No they didn't. The trial run had this piece. It is very inaccurate and missing a lot of detail.
attachment.php

When it was officially released this was the piece that was received which is more detailed and accurate than the test run piece but it didn't have the correct armour detailing on the sides.
attachment.php

Ahhh. Thanks. Seems that they issued the correct part with the trial run that the UK got before it went into production. Very ****ty.

OK I think this is the latest part. should be V3 as that is what its up to. Does anyone in OZ have this one. The top of the plating is fixed. Don't worry about the red pen that is for missing notches.

11297340_988075784556599_2117786749_o_zpsa5vwlzab.jpg

That's not mine just a pic. I'm trying to get this part as well. Cant believe Deag is still selling the wrong part. First we get all the convicts now this.

don't feel to bad we in the UK got tp1 and tp2 and will never get the fixed ones deago just left us down the well with no recourse but to get it from France

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back