Deagostini Falcon. Anyone seen this?

With the discussion of "incorrect parts" I presume you are referring to the first released sets as discussed back on page 8 - http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=209049&page=8 - of this conversation. I was thinking there may have been a "third" release that I had missed in scanning through all these pages. There may be some copies of the second version still at my local Newsagent too if people are still chasing.

With the discussion of "incorrect parts" I presume you are referring to the first released sets as discussed back on page 8 - http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=209049&page=8 - of this conversation. I was thinking there may have been a "third" release that I had missed in scanning through all these pages. There may be some copies of the second version still at my local Newsagent too if people are still chasing.

Where you from mate

My newsagent still has a pile of issue 1 if anyone is still after a copy. PM me if interested.
The revised version or the old? Def interested ifs the revised.

RATS how did you get on? Did your newsagent have them?

thnaks for your help. Aussies on this site are good blokes

This is the version I can still get from my local newsagent. It's the revised version as far as I know isn't it?
DSC_5713.jpg

3phase, Mickxc I managed to get two. The picture shows the update, which is much closer to the original model than the "other" first run set.
Do you still want the versions I got for you here, given that you may have mistaken the parts you saw for the old version?
A dead giveaway is the gun being five parts, as opposed to the first run when it was three parts.

i can just see it now....
some guy in Deagostini office saying "let's send all the wrong stuff to australia...they wont know the difference"
anyways i rang bissett yesterday and talked to a kind lady ...and as you can imagine me trying to explain about some line a millimeter thick not being there...
she asked me to email some pictures to her to explain....but their website doesn't seem to be working tonight...

These are the image from back on page 8 of this thread.

So, Junk Pilot, rustbucket, 3phase, which versions are you seeing in your states?

If the version on the right is still wrong, where are images of the correct version?

This is the version I've gotten with Issue 1 but I'm thinking this IS the newer version when looking at Ian Lawrence's site as well as the early pages of this thread. The detailing is far better and more defined.
attachment.php

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back