Deagostini Falcon. Anyone seen this?

Good luck. Here in Germany, about half of us got the old parts. It was announced in the official ModelSpace forum that we can get the corrected versions if we contact the forum administrator, which worked for TP-1, but not for TP-2. All threads about it were locked and we don't get any more information. Instead we are accused to downgrade the forum atmosphere by asking for news. Really bad service here.

And to add: We got the comment that both versions of the parts are equally good, as both got the blessing of Disney.

The last of the last alternative for corrected TP-2 : journaux.fr

I won't pay for a mistake made by them. I can correct it by myself with some effort, but I see it as a matter of principle... selling two kinds of parts with different qualities to the same group of customers (even in the same stores) is a no-go in my opinion.

Hi all
just joined up as i have been following this thread for a long time with interest.
i'm from australia and i just picked up issue 1 at last.
i can confirm that TP-1 is the incorrect earlier issue.

Triple confirmed.

I went to two newsagents in Rundle Mall, Adelaide, and both were stocked with incorrect TP-1. Time to order from France!

Sorry my bad................I thought it was the changes below, please forgive my 1st issue mistake
For you Aussies I was told issues would be fortnightly, is that right??

Not that we've been made aware. With 100 issues that would make it a 4 year subscription and THAT would be too long.

Sorry my bad................I thought it was the changes below, please forgive my 1st issue mistake
For you Aussies I was told issues would be fortnightly, is that right??

ive been thinking about subscribing to this kit since it first came out. as a lot of you are far into the construction, would you recommend it before i commit?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back