Deagostini Falcon. Anyone seen this?

Not missing anything, apart from the few they posted in the Deag forum, they haven't made the reference photos of the real model available to download despite what it says in the magazine,

I apologies if this has already been discussed. I just got month 13 and issue 50 says that photographs of the ILM model can be downloaded at www.buildmillenniumfalcon.com. I can't find the photos at the site. Am I missing something?

Thanks,
Gary

Thanks jinnai, There are good links to photos at that site. The DeAgo post has photos not found.

Yea originally there were pics linked to the photobucket images on the first post, but they've been removed. The other links in that thread are way more helpful.

We are supposed to receive a whole lot more reference pics later on in the build, with an actual step by step painting guide. But this won't happen until around the 90's.

Got pack 12 today. I notice it has the center gun turret circle hull plate with the window frame as a separate piece, so I don't have to break it out without breaking it. Seems like I don't recall this discussed, but a nice way to deal with the inaccuracy. Also, regarding the detail on the rear center underside, the middle of the rear "gear box". There is that part that looks like a kind of scoop. I always thought the front of it was a hollow scoop but the part is solid. Is there any good evidence of this? (It's listed as part 1 in issue 47, if that helps.)
Mike Todd

16/02/2016 Up to 59 and next week 60
IMG_8719.JPGIMG_8718.JPG

Yes, an easy fix, but damn...so blatantly bad! I hate sounding like a Debbie Downer, but then issue 60 has a whopping 3 pieces? LOL

I've read in a couple of places now that the Australian release will be next week, on the 23rd.

Introductory issue price is $4.95, standard being $19.95.

As with current conversion rates I'm only paying $6 more a month, with the addition I'm already on issue 57, means I'll skip the Australian release.

However I'll pick up issues 1 and 3 if they have the corrected TP-1 and 2.

Good luck. Here in Germany, about half of us got the old parts. It was announced in the official ModelSpace forum that we can get the corrected versions if we contact the forum administrator, which worked for TP-1, but not for TP-2. All threads about it were locked and we don't get any more information. Instead we are accused to downgrade the forum atmosphere by asking for news. Really bad service here.

And to add: We got the comment that both versions of the parts are equally good, as both got the blessing of Disney.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back