The Amazing Spider-man 2 - 3D Print Files/Pattern - FREE

Really? Then wouldn't it be cheaper to print the whole suit, I thought it was like 100 bucks to print a suit

It's usually around $150 to print an entire suit. Printing a lone mask wastes a lot of fabric in the negative space that you still have to pay for.

First page/first post of the thread is where I provide links and update files.

genießen!

hi kenlandrum,

i'm again heare!!
i check again the seam but i think than there is a error!
in this pic there the red line indicates a seam where a forced part of the shoulder should be brought up.

Untitled-1.jpg

also I made some changes to the color, the webs and the spiders.

Untitled-t2.jpgUntitled-4.jpgUntitled-2.jpg
What do you think?

Really? Then wouldn't it be cheaper to print the whole suit, I thought it was like 100 bucks to print a suit

What you can do is instead of printing just one mask, you can fit maybe 2-3 mask patterns on a yard. That way, you can have more than one mask without wasting too much fabric (and money). I think 2-3 mask patterns would fit on a yard of Lycra. That's about $50 or so. Otherwise, I'd rather just save up the cash and print the whole pattern.

would it be possible to put 10 finger tabs and 2 palm pads into one file so its cheaper for the printer and put 2 soles in one stl? does anyone know how to size the soles so they can fit each person.
love the work so much :)

would it be possible to put 10 finger tabs and 2 palm pads into one file so its cheaper for the printer and put 2 soles in one stl? does anyone know how to size the soles so they can fit each person.
love the work so much :)

I know know to size them. With the plugins I can easily scale then in sketchup.

Dan R.

You can always print soles, cast them and make some out of urethane... when they wear out, cast another pair.
if i cast them would it matter what they are printed in (shapeways is overpriced for VAT and tax ect) could i print it in there ceramic or maybe i have someone local who can do it in normal plastic i have never done casting before would i literally print it push it into clay and remove it cook the clay for a solid mold and then pour in latex?
thanks

hi kenlandrum,

i'm again heare!!
i check again the seam but i think than there is a error!
in this pic there the red line indicates a seam where a forced part of the shoulder should be brought up.

View attachment 305109

also I made some changes to the color, the webs and the spiders.

View attachment 305110View attachment 305111View attachment 305112
What do you think?
------------------
Are you looking at the revised file?
Maybe I'm just not seeing it.
web-alignment.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Do i need photo shop to download the pattern file?

Yes, you should have photoshop. You might be able to get a 30 day trial.

Also, Thanks everyone. Hope you have fun with these.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back