The Amazing Spider-man 2 - 3D Print Files/Pattern - FREE

Ok, 1st version of ASM2 Pattern is now available.

This time I am going to only upload a layered .psd file. If you want it without webs, muscles, etc. just turn off the layer.
*Also note "thanks for the reminder The New Blood", I work in RGB and use CMYK preview to save space on this huge file. When you save out this file for print you will have to change things to CMYK before you upload. **Also thanks to Lunaman for the great color reference and venomvsspidey11 for the great web-shooter ref.

enjoy!

Hi Kenlandrum,

today I tried to give a few examples of sewing and I have found a mistake, let me know if I'm wrong!!
Also i tried a change the color, only for example from your pics in PNG, not on the pattern, and i think than this brightness is better!

let me know what you think!!

Untitled-3.jpg

Ok, 1st version of ASM2 Pattern is now available.

This time I am going to only upload a layered .psd file. If you want it without webs, muscles, etc. just turn off the layer.
*Also note "thanks for the reminder The New Blood", I work in RGB and use CMYK preview to save space on this huge file. When you save out this file for print you will have to change things to CMYK before you upload. **Also thanks to Lunaman for the great color reference and venomvsspidey11 for the great web-shooter ref.

enjoy!

Hi Kenlandrum,

today I tried to give a few examples of sewing and I have found a mistake, let me know if I'm wrong!!
There is a circle drawn on the shoulder, where there is an intersection.
Also i tried a change the color, only for example from your pics in PNG, not on the pattern, and i think than this brightness is better!

View attachment 304548

Hi Kenlandrum,

There is a circle drawn on the shoulder, where there is an intersection.

View attachment 304548

Yes, you are absolutely correct on the pattern. I had extended that web to remind myself to remove and re-space things, but I completely forgot about it. Good call! On the color, I think it is fairly close, but decided to slightly lighten and saturate the red a touch... I may saturate the blue a touch in the future.

-----------------------------

So I have uploaded a revised version, it will be available shortly.
Fixed the web issue, adjusted the red a touch and added finger/web-switch pads.

Enjoy!

Im kinda lost :) about what file/pattern are you all talking? I dont find any link or pictures of it.
Maybe im blind :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What this guy is doing is a great thing, has made available an open source project, giving the opportunity to all of us to modify it to Rendel more like the original, and also to suggest possible changes. Thanks Kenlandrum, Thank you for this great genius of humanity!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back