The Amazing Spider-man 2 - 3D Print Files/Pattern - FREE

Hi everyone ! Here is my new faceshell ! Thanks a lot kel ;)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410281122.279155.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1410281130.928277.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1410281138.711430.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1410281147.261539.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1410281169.795605.jpg

Jeck13500

A local company based on Orange in France ;)

Jeck13500

Oh ok thanks I'm looking for a kind of cheap maybe 500$-$600 max that can be adjusted so I could do a 3D printed service for things like kens faceshell but I wouldn't charge for labor just material and shipping.

-Aaron

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I'm new to The RPF and new to making a Spider-Man suit so I just had a couple of question:

I downloaded the suit pattern file and was viewing it, but when I zoomed in to view the bricks on the blue part of the suit, it was too blurry to see them. I was wondering if this would affect the look of the suit when being printed onto the fabric. Since FabricOnDemand has to print the file on almost 2 yards worth of lycra spandex, wouldn't it stretch out the image to the point where it becomes pixelized as it did when I viewed it? It might be a stupid question, but I just wanted to make sure that all the details such as the bricks would be printed clearly.

Also, I was wondering, how do you resize the image? What I mean is, how do you know what size the final print will be when you resize the image? I was just gonna have FabricOnDemand resize the image to my size, but was wondering how I could do it myself.

Lastly, what is the current size of the image? What I mean by that is, if I were to upload the pattern file to FabricOnDemand and not resize it at all, what would the size be? About how tall and how wide? Just curious.

Hi I'm new to The RPF and new to making a Spider-Man suit so I just had a couple of question:

I downloaded the suit pattern file and was viewing it, but when I zoomed in to view the bricks on the blue part of the suit, it was too blurry to see them. I was wondering if this would affect the look of the suit when being printed onto the fabric. Since FabricOnDemand has to print the file on almost 2 yards worth of lycra spandex, wouldn't it stretch out the image to the point where it becomes pixelized as it did when I viewed it? It might be a stupid question, but I just wanted to make sure that all the details such as the bricks would be printed clearly.

Also, I was wondering, how do you resize the image? What I mean is, how do you know what size the final print will be when you resize the image? I was just gonna have FabricOnDemand resize the image to my size, but was wondering how I could do it myself.

Lastly, what is the current size of the image? What I mean by that is, if I were to upload the pattern file to FabricOnDemand and not resize it at all, what would the size be? About how tall and how wide? Just curious.

Trying not to sound like a broken record, but please search this thread. All of your answers and MORE lie within!

regarding on this thread.. before i would like to start building this ahm... may i ask something that how i am supposed to open the file and what is the .psd? what software is that ? thx !

regarding on this thread.. before i would like to start building this ahm... may i ask something that how i am supposed to open the file and what is the .psd? what software is that ? thx !

any image file can be opened with Adobe Photoshop, you can change colors, make bricks more visible, add or remove muscle shades and replace the spider symbols.

So I decided to try my hands on making Ken's frames and casting them in resin.

I had Ken's flat frames 3D printed. I then molded them using Silicone Rubber and pulled two casts of black and white resin. Here's the result.

View attachment 374504

A side note. The 3D printer said that there were holes in the .stl file for the flat frames around the top edges, making it very difficult if not impossible to print. The 3D printer was kind enough to fix the file for me and it just sort of worked out.

They're still very "dirty" because they're the first cast. And I don't know how to make the frames shiny. I used a buffer on my dremel but it wasn't working. If anyone has any tips, let me know. I'll keep researching how to make them better because I'm not satisfied by the way the casts turned out. This is not Ken's fault, though. It's my lack of experience and this is my very first ever try on casting anything.

Thanks for reading!

Looks great :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back