Star Lord helmet AND accessories!!! by Helagak!

Re: Star Lord helmet by Helagak!

Can someone please let me in on this? I really want to get the StarLord helmet but not sure how this helmet is made? Is it 3D printing or something? Sorry novice comment.

sorry but which programme you utilise for the 3d model?

Based on the screenshots above, it looks like he used Blender.

Can someone please let me in on this? I really want to get the StarLord helmet but not sure how this helmet is made? Is it 3D printing or something? Sorry novice comment.

There will be pepakura and foam files, so you'll have to piece it together yourself.

What do you use to 'print' the files etc?

Just a printer and cardstock paper. There is plenty of info on pepakura and foam building all over the internet, and right here on The RPF. Just do a quick search and you'll find all the info you need.

Hey all, sorry I went kind of MIA for a while. Work has been kind of crazy. The file is just about done. I'll try to post it tomorrow.

Eagerly awaiting!
HUGE thanks for modelling it out, I've been searching for this since the trailer and can't find anything that isn't a virus.

Hey guys. Sorry for broken promises... I had the whole thing unfolded but the file is missing! X_x I need to reunfold it. Ugh. It is coming. I promise.

You are awesome for even offering it. I look forward to the file and thanks in advance!

No problem at all, looking forward to getting my grubby paws on this one!

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using Tapatalk

Amazing piece of work! Question here is: Did you actually make it real? Just like in comics the eye lens seems too separate, so I think it would be uncomfortable to wear it.

As anyone printed it yet? When I open the file in designer it shows the intricate parts like the tubing, etc in the upper right hand corner not on the page. Is something off with my settings?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back