Star Lord helmet AND accessories!!! by Helagak!

Helagak

Sr Member
Update!!! I added star Lords arm armor on page 3!

Hey all! I decided to make a Star Lord helmet since Gardians of the Galaxy is coming out soon. I still need to unfold it. Paper and foam will both be available. Should be released some time next week. Help you guys like it! =D
*edit* don't ask why I bothered to add textures to it. Haha! *

7jAEDsv.jpeg

d85Gcei.jpeg

hLnzvrG.jpeg

JHOS7OJ.jpeg

Helagak's updated foam unfold
helagaks star lord helm foam v2 - Download - 4shared - bob fitz

And here is a foam unfold done by PEPMASTER - Thank man!
helagaks star lord helmet foam unfold pepmaster (1) - Download - 4shared - bob fitz

Here is a Paper unfold by kamikazeBr
hi guys, I do not know much working with foam, so I did a paper to unfold, I do not assembled yet, may have a few flaws

View attachment 312239

Helagaks Star Lord Helm v1 Unf. by KamikazeBr - Download - 4shared - Kamikaze BR

3d PRINT FILES!!! helmet- page 5, gun- page 6
Helmet (scale too large, working on a new rescaled version. beware)
Scale all pieces by 0.8823529412
helagak star lord mask 3d print - Download - 4shared - bob fitz

Gun:
Helagak Star lord gun - Download - 4shared - bob fitz

Last edited:
Re: Star Lord helmet by Helagak!

Judging by the side view of Star Lords helmet, it looks like you could just modify a Captain America TFA helmet to look like Star Lords. Seems like an easy mod, all you'd have to do is cut off the top, add some details to the sides here and there and put some work into the face.
captain america helmet similarities 2.png

Attachments

• captain america helmet similarities.png
    captain america helmet similarities.png
    633.1 KB · Views: 1,231

Yeah, the pep will be out next week. Look for it by the 21st. Still plenty of time to build it before the premiere. :)

Judging by the side view of Star Lords helmet, it looks like you could just modify a Captain America TFA helmet to look like Star Lords. Seems like an easy mod, all you'd have to do is cut off the top, add some details to the sides here and there and put some work into the face.
View attachment 297783

Yeah, I guess that's possible. But only if you already have a cap helm... And who would take it apart rather than just build a Star Lord helmet from a new pep?

Yeah, I guess that's possible. But only if you already have a cap helm... And who would take it apart rather than just build a Star Lord helmet from a new pep?

Yeah you're right. I was just putting out some ideas. I guess if I had nice a cap helmet, I'd want to keep it as is. :facepalm

looks really good so far.
kinda reminds me of optimus prime mixed with a respirator mask.
also would you say this is an easy model to piece together.

Helagak!

I literally love you I spent ages trying to make my own pep of the helmet but yours is awesome,
I can't wait for it to come out!

Hey, I saw this on that Marvel Studios: Assembling a Universe yesterday and I thought this could help you on your project.

It's the back of the helmet of Star Lord. The missing piece for your project as it was the only part that had not been shown.

I hope that helps!

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back