Chinese Iron Man glove?

Well.....so sorry for necroposting but since now they sell these guys in pairs for 30 euros, I'd like to get one.

I've seen a youtube video but it's not very well detailed. My hand is 19cm long from the wrist to middle finger. Judging from what I see int he picture they sould fit.

Have you ever tried to wear them with a thin fabric glove on?
These gloves are pretty big ( I wear a size medium work glove under mine) so I would be surprised if they didn't fit.

These gloves are pretty big ( I wear a size medium work glove under mine) so I would be surprised if they didn't fit.

Well. Sorry for necroposting again on the same thread. I managed to get a pair pf these gloves from wish.com (for free, I got a complete refund because they had the paint completely messed up).

Anyway, they are too big for me, but I can save the fingers.

First problem: NO GLUE works. Hot glue, super glue, contact cement. Nothing seem to be able to stick to this plastic. I still have to try epoxy glue. Any suggestion?

Second problem: I'm afraid that the same thing goes for the paint. Or, since they are painted, maybe plastidip could be alble to stick to the original paint.

Well. Sorry for necroposting again on the same thread. I managed to get a pair pf these gloves from wish.com (for free, I got a complete refund because they had the paint completely messed up).

Anyway, they are too big for me, but I can save the fingers.

First problem: NO GLUE works. Hot glue, super glue, contact cement. Nothing seem to be able to stick to this plastic. I still have to try epoxy glue. Any suggestion?

Second problem: I'm afraid that the same thing goes for the paint. Or, since they are painted, maybe plastidip could be alble to stick to the original paint.

They're flexible and nothing sticks to them... could the ones you got be a silicone cast?

had one of these, used the fingers to go with my own palm

I managed to split them apart, trimmed where they had to be trimmed and glued them to a pair of black ardening gloves. Those gloves are coated in thin rubber.

I sanded the interior of the chinese gloves before applying loctite+accelerator. It seemed to work fine. I don't know how long it will last .

It's a glue that claims to be able to glue any kind of plastic, included polyXXXX plastics.

I don't know if there's a solvent that works better.

- - - Updated - - -

I might have found someting that sticks to that **** plastic they used to make the gloves.

This is my suit back in the days with the fingers from that chinese glove. its pretty good! only thing is that it is just the right hand. so its awkward if i put the fingers in the left hand.
the palm is my own with eva foam.

10348893_312383515592532_8028656744870988094_o.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back