problems with fan universe creations uk

fra dark knight

Hi to everyone, i've a problem with this ebay seller. I had bought the gauntlets of the dark knight in 1 december of 2013. After 2 months i've received an e mail bye them with this words

Hi,

we are contacting you to let you know that your order will be with you very soon!

Thank you again for your purchase and patience, we hope you enjoy receiving your custom replicas.

Kindest regards
Selena
Fan Universe Creations"

In these days i've tried several e mails and private message on facebook, but nothing answer. Today i've seen that i'm not the only with this problem.
Anyone knows something ?

Today i've seen that i'm not the only with this problem.
Anyone knows something ?

yes, you're not the only person with this problem. i send more than 4 mails but no answer.
here some news from facebook:

Selena has returned from hospital today! Thanks to everyone for the kind messages. Fan Universe Creations is back up and running!

Same here, I have been waiting for gauntlets since October :( They are very poor at replying. I just hope we haven't all been conned.

Same here, I have been waiting for gauntlets since October :( They are very poor at replying. I just hope we haven't all been conned.

they sent me an emai last wednesday, i answered but nothing answer from them. if you see they're ebay account, fan universe dc is changed like fan universe dc marvel. they are many positive feedback i don't understand why all these problems

It's a shame, I got a the Dark Knight cowl from them last year and it is a fantastic piece!! Hopefully they will come through for us yet. I wouldn't mind all the waiting it their communication was a bit better.

ok guys today i've received this mail
Order Status: 4 - Ready for despatch

​This is a quick update to let you know that a label has been created for your order and is due to be collected today.

Once your items have been packed and shipped, you will be able to track your order here:

(If you can't see any tracking information yet, please allow a few hours until the number has been registered in the system and the label scanned by the courier upon pickup)

Thank you again for your purchase and your patience, and we hope that you enjoy your items.

Kindest regards,
Selena
Fan Universe Creations

Any update on this since the email?
ok guys today i've received this mail
Order Status: 4 - Ready for despatch

​This is a quick update to let you know that a label has been created for your order and is due to be collected today.

Once your items have been packed and shipped, you will be able to track your order here:

(If you can't see any tracking information yet, please allow a few hours until the number has been registered in the system and the label scanned by the courier upon pickup)

Thank you again for your purchase and your patience, and we hope that you enjoy your items.

Kindest regards,
Selena
Fan Universe Creations

Same problem. Last email I got was in January and it was EXACTLY as it was listed by another person above. They said I'd have the item soon. Every email or FB message since then has been ignored. PayPal won't do anything because it's been 6 months, but I'm going to file a fraud complaint with the authorities if I don't get my item or money back within the next 30 days. I've spoken with at least half a dozen other pissed off customers this week who are also waiting for their items, so it's not just me. These guys were once reputable. Now they're thieves. If you've paid money and haven't got your item I want to hear from you. The more people who come forward the more likely we can make fraud charges stick. Or at least get our orders. I had no problem with them last summer. If Selena was ill, I can accept that. But a reasonable response would be welcome. But I think we all got scammed. Every negative comment on their FB page gets deleted. Mine included. I've taken to Twitter to complain now. because they can't delete my tweets (#fanuniversecreations). Andrew James Pow claims he is the CEO, but he just released a record. Wanna bet our money went towards funding his new music video? Seriously, look him up on Twitter: @andrewjamespow

Last edited:
Here's his music video:

Andrew James Pow - Crocodile Tears (Dump That Bitch) - YouTube

Note my complaint. I encourage everyone else to do the same. The more heat we put on this guy the more likely we are to get our product or money back.

- - - Updated - - -

But in case he deletes it, here is the comment I left on his channel.
[h=3]Darren Marrese[/h]1 second ago

This guy claims to be the CEO of a prop replica company, Fan Universe Creations. Dozens of people have paid him to cast and deliver some Batman props. We have been waiting for almost a year. All our emails and messages get ignored. He is a thief. I suspect our money funded this music video or something else. I just want my money back, dude. Pay up or face fraud charges from all those people you burned.

Same problem. Last email I got was in January and it was EXACTLY as it was listed by another person above. They said I'd have the item soon. Every email or FB message since then has been ignored. PayPal won't do anything because it's been 6 months, but I'm going to file a fraud complaint with the authorities if I don't get my item or money back within the next 30 days. I've spoken with at least half a dozen other pissed off customers this week who are also waiting for their items, so it's not just me. These guys were once reputable. Now they're thieves. If you've paid money and haven't got your item I want to hear from you. The more people who come forward the more likely we can make fraud charges stick. Or at least get our orders. I had no problem with them last summer. If Selena was ill, I can accept that. But a reasonable response would be welcome. But I think we all got scammed. Every negative comment on their FB page gets deleted. Mine included. I've taken to Twitter to complain now. because they can't delete my tweets (#fanuniversecreations). Andrew James Pow cleaims he is the CEO, but he looks like a rock-star wannabe on his Twitter pic. Wanna bet our money went towards funding his new music video? Seriously, look him up on Twitter: @andrewjamespow

i can't believe it.I hope that it is still a delay..so why all the positive feedback ?

I just checked the facebook page, they deleted all comments...At this point I would say to denounce the same page in facebook

Up until recently I had no complaints with them. I ordered a cowl, cape and neck armor in May 2013. They said it would be up to three months for delivery, which I said was fine. Sure enough it arrived three months later as promised (BTW I live in Canada). And it's excellent quality. So when I saw they had these new gauntlets I acted as a return customer, because they had earned my trust and respect, and made the purchase. That was in October 2013. By chance I checked their Facebook page a few months ago and saw Selena had been in and out of hospital, so I assumed that was the reason for the delay. But according to their page they said they were open for business again. So I waited another few months. Last week I began seeing comments on their page from other customers wondering where their items were. I made my own comment and sent another message. All were ignored. Then last night I saw all the complaints and negative comments were deleted. And still no response as to whether they were going to refund my money or deliver the goods. Now I'm reading all over the Internet about other people who are being jerked around, so now I know it's not just me. As a result they are sinking their once impeccable credibility and reputation. I'm going to continue to post my comments on their Facebook page until I get an answer and take screen captures for legal reasons in case they delete them again. I spoke to my lawyer this morning who said I could take them to small claims court if it has to come to that. I will make one more attempt to get an answer out of Fan Universe Creations before I do this.

Oh, I should note to any potential buyers that their website is advertising EASTER SALES on all their items. DO NOT FALL FOR IT! It disgusts me that they are still taking people's money and soliciting new sales and not delivering their product. I have no question in my mind that they are now just another fraudulent Internet seller. Whatever good standing and reputation they had in the past has now vanished with our money.

fuc_scam.jpg

Up until recently I had no complaints with them. I ordered a cowl, cape and neck armor in May 2013. They said it would be up to three months for delivery, which I said was fine. Sure enough it arrived three months later as promised (BTW I live in Canada). And it's excellent quality. So when I saw they had these new gauntlets I acted as a return customer, because they had earned my trust and respect, and made the purchase. That was in October 2013. By chance I checked their Facebook page a few months ago and saw Selena had been in and out of hospital, so I assumed that was the reason for the delay. But according to their page they said they were open for business again. So I waited another few months. Last week I began seeing comments on their page from other customers wondering where their items were. I made my own comment and sent another message. All were ignored. Then last night I saw all the complaints and negative comments were deleted. And still no response as to whether they were going to refund my money or deliver the goods. Now I'm reading all over the Internet about other people who are being jerked around, so now I know it's not just me. As a result they are sinking their once impeccable credibility and reputation. I'm going to continue to post my comments on their Facebook page until I get an answer and take screen captures for legal reasons in case they delete them again. I spoke to my lawyer this morning who said I could take them to small claims court if it has to come to that. I will make one more attempt to get an answer out of Fan Universe Creations before I do this.

Oh, I should note to any potential buyers that their website is advertising EASTER SALES on all their items. DO NOT FALL FOR IT! It disgusts me that they are still taking people's money and soliciting new sales and not delivering their product. I have no question in my mind that they are now just another fraudulent Internet seller. Whatever good standing and reputation they had in the past has now vanished with our money.

View attachment 300225

however in my last received email there's a link for the shipped. There's also my address

@fra dark knight - Have you been able to confirm that the tracking number is legit? Listen, if they are behind on production due to illness, or whatever, I'm fine with that. Frustrated, but fine. My biggest complaint is the lack of communication and the consistent complaints from other buyers who are experiencing the same thing. This is not just bad customer service, it is also bad business. They are ruining their reputation and making a lot of people feel ripped off. Deleting Facebook comments rather than address them is a HUGE red flag. That has scammer written all over it. Let us know when/if your item arrives. I think that will alleviate a lot of people's fears. Myself included.

@fra dark knight - Have you been able to confirm that the tracking number is legit? Listen, if they are behind on production due to illness, or whatever, I'm fine with that. Frustrated, but fine. My biggest complaint is the lack of communication and the consistent complaints from other buyers who are experiencing the same thing. This is not just bad customer service, it is also bad business. They are ruining their reputation and making a lot of people feel ripped off. Deleting Facebook comments rather than address them is a HUGE red flag. That has scammer written all over it. Let us know when/if your item arrives. I think that will alleviate a lot of people's fears. Myself included.

ok don't worry, just know something i'll post here...

Quoting this as it seems to have gone unnoticed (or ignored) and is a pretty big deal.

I found this out after the fact. Right now it's not an issue for me because I'm more concerned with getting my money back. Somehow I don't think FUC will be getting much more business after all the delays and nonsense they've created for themselves.

But you bring up a good point. Who do you recommend? Obviously I'm in the market for new gauntlets. Also looking for a new belt and possibly a second cowl/neck piece.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back