Blade 1 Gun Replica Airsoft Gun Conversion "Bulldog" Mark 2

MechanikCANADA

I am creating this gallery to share something I have been doing lately. I am aware it is not a screen accurate replica as it is my "Bulldog" Version of the screen used prop. The differences lie in some surface details as well as the dimensions of the forward shroud.

As this is a functional Airsoft Gun, I must warn anyone who wants to own one, as you can see the red tip signifying it as a "toy" is no longer present at the end of the conversion. This means if you brandish this thing in public, YOU WILL GET KILLED.

Please, do not do it, this is for serious collectors or Airsoft folk only. This is for those who either understand Cosplay, the legalities of stage weapons and props, how to responsibly handle stage props, or handle replica firearms.

The laser aim-point was added as a "pimp" feature and I know it is not accurate to the film but it is fun as heck. The crazy patterns it draws on the target surface on full auto is worth dry firing a few CO2 just for the entertainment.

The laser can be activated without firing by lightly depressing the trigger or just mash and go on drawing drunken Etch-A-Sketch and Light Bright Patterns in your favorite cardboard box pile.

Start_2.JPGStart_1.JPG

As delivered Umarex TF11 6mm BB CO2 Driven Gas Blow back Selective fire Airsoft gun. It is rated at 1100 rpm at 310 fps for the guys looking for specs. Oh, and the mag holds 50 but it is gone so fast it might as well be 10.

Step_1a.JPGStep_1b.JPG
Step_2b.JPGStep_2a.JPG
The mod is taking shape.

Step_4b.JPGStep_3a.JPG
Primer Coat
Step_5b.JPGStep_5a.JPG
Chrome Coat

Step_6a.JPGStep_6b.JPG

Step_LASER_1.JPG
Laser view Pre-paint
Step_LASER_2.JPG
Laser view Post-paint

So after this there has been a Museum-grade UV resistant, non-yellowing Urethane seal-coat added and it is ready to be used and worn in.

TEST FIRE VIDEO

[video=facebook;10152228176302597]https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152228176302597&set=vb.625147596&typ e=2&theater[/video]

I hope you enjoy this gallery and video.

Attachments

• Step_3b.JPG
    Step_3b.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 301
Nice,i have an old springer uzi somewhere,i may try this one day,as i can get airsofts i may buy a full auto someday too

Re: Blade 1 Gun Replica Airsoft Gun Conversion "Bulldog" Mark 2

- - - Updated - - -

Having fun with the finished gun

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back