ALIEN - 8TH PASSENGER 1:1 arrived

Emeldahay

Sr Member
My friend is to take some more pro pics next week but I couldnt resist snapping a few off of this.

As you can imagine its massive. :D and as you can imagine I am very pleased. :thumbsup

You`ve maybe seen the pics on the other thread HERE

Patrick has done an amazing job - some or even a LOT of props and models just dont live up to the pictures that sold them to you;as I`m sure most of you have experienced - In the flesh/hard plastic they just look ...well...rubbish. The more expensive doesnt always mean better - HOWEVER - this isnt one of those times. :love

I intend to make a metal grate base and get custom lights set up with a remote.

Its stupidly good.

If anyone has one themselves please post pics as I`d like to see how you have posed the tail.

DSCF0181.jpg

DSCF0179.jpg

DSCF0184.jpg

DSCF0187.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks amazing. The paint job really nailed the first ALIEN.

That thing must make a great burglar deterent. Or any annoying door-to-door types.

Congratulations and please post more pics.

Ted.
Prefect42.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Galactifan @ Feb 17 2007, 01:39 AM) [snapback]1420538[/snapback]</div>
It looks AWESOME. Now, all you need is the ooze dripping from the mouth.
[/b]

Im not sure what to do - theres some drips - but not many - I darent mess with it.

This bugs not as slabbery as most. :)

Find out what the teeth are made of. Hot Glue makes fantastic drool. You can do really thin pieces between the teeth too.

Pat

looks great.

i you want a safe way to make the drool, get some prosthetic grade crystal clear silicone, then just paint it where you want, if you dont like it, just peel it off.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(fettster @ Feb 17 2007, 08:52 AM) [snapback]1420690[/snapback]</div>
looks great.

i you want a safe way to make the drool, get some prosthetic grade crystal clear silicone, then just paint it where you want, if you dont like it, just peel it off.
[/b]

Will give it a try - need to try to find a source in the UK.

Heres a couple more pics - still pretty bad ones though.... :confused

alien_002.jpg

alien_001.jpg

It did actually. The crate was HUMUNGOUS.

Even the tail was attached - the only thing to do was slip it on to the base.

BTW I`m dressing my ROTJ vader just now - he`ll be standing next to two troopers - AA/SDS and a GF suit. Its going to get crowded... The vader and STs have been sitting in boxes for over a year IIRC - Just seems I should get them all sorted at once.

Geez, now that thing would make me go nuts with a storm outside and the power going out, Horror movie come to life. Great piece of movie history.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back