Spider-man (Raimi) 3D Print Files/Pattern - FREE

Can you post the pattern without webs,but just with the muscle shading and the back spider logo? Because in the film, the front spider and the webs are in 3d,they are not printed. Just to make a perfect replica of that. Thanks

hey guys,I TOLD YOU I WAS GOING TO MAKE ONE. JUST CHILL, MAN.I'LL MAKE ONE WITHOUT WEBS AND EMBLEMS

Sent from my SM-J7108 using Tapatalk

Dude, you calm down. Nobody's pressuring you to do anything. And if anything, you're doing everyone a favor by making patterns for free but there must also be a sense of professionalism.

Used KenLandrum's free files to put together my own 2002 suit...

I changed colors, redesigned the brickwork/webbing, increased muscle shading on the blue etc. I actually worked on this pattern back and fourth for over a year. I had the final version printed a few weeks ago by a local company. Color's are close to spot on, however the blue needs to be around 10% lighter and there was an issue with the muscle shading in the back shoulder area of the red, as that area came out much darker than the rest of the suit. Gonna have to redesign the file to get it perfect.

Anyway, I have started sewing the suit together, because I'm still gonna put this suit together and sell it for a reasonable price in the future, considering the shoulder issue. Gonna apply the 3D webbing with tulip paint. Here's a little sneak peak.

Untitled-1.jpg

Wanted to thank you for providing the files, Ken. Really appreciate being able to alter it myself.

Used KenLandrum's free files to put together my own 2002 suit...

I changed colors, redesigned the brickwork/webbing, increased muscle shading on the blue etc. I actually worked on this pattern back and fourth for over a year. I had the final version printed a few weeks ago by a local company. Color's are close to spot on, however the blue needs to be around 10% lighter and there was an issue with the muscle shading in the back shoulder area of the red, as that area came out much darker than the rest of the suit. Gonna have to redesign the file to get it perfect.

Anyway, I have started sewing the suit together, because I'm still gonna put this suit together and sell it for a reasonable price in the future, considering the shoulder issue. Gonna apply the 3D webbing with tulip paint. Here's a little sneak peak.

View attachment 741742

Wanted to thank you for providing the files, Ken. Really appreciate being able to alter it myself.
Do you plan on selling the file once it is perfected? It looks awesome.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Does anyone have pictures of this file printed and sewn? The blue looks a little too bright on my computer, I wanna see what it looks like in real life.

Does anyone have pictures of this file printed and sewn? The blue looks a little too bright on my computer, I wanna see what it looks like in real life.

Here's a pic how Ken's file looks printed without any modifications to the color, the pic is from Bryan Alzate on facebook.
11159979_1593504604249215_4304792062738587976_n.jpg

hey bro,open the psd file on Photoshop.

Sent from my SM-J7108 using Tapatalk

I believe he asked about how the file looks printed, not how it looks on the computer monitor.

Sorry for the bad quality, but I finished sewing together my 2002 suit. As you can see Ken's muscle base has a problem in the back shoulder area, as it's a lot darker than the rest of the suit. I'm gonna try fixing it for the V2 version because Ken doesn't seem to update his Raimi files anymore. The main problem is that the change in color is so dramatic it's hard to fix it without toning down the muscle shading on the arms to the point where they appear flat...
20206312_10209689951147731_1331596660_n.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry for the bad quality, but I finished sewing together my 2002 suit. As you can see Ken's muscle base has a problem in the back shoulder area, as it's a lot darker than the rest of the suit. I'm gonna try fixing it for the V2 version because Ken doesn't seem to update his Raimi files anymore. The main problem is that the change in color is so dramatic it's hard to fix it without toning down the muscle shading on the arms to the point where they appear flat...
View attachment 744987

I'd simply just use the eraser tool but with the hardness all the way down and lower the opacity and gently erase a littble bit of the shoulder near the edges
1%20(84).jpg

Any chance you will update the muscle base to fix the shoulder error Ken? I realize that the work you have done on your files is more than enough, especially since you're sharing them for free. I am willing to pay for it so send me a message if you are interested.

Last edited:
Any chance you will update the muscle base to fix the sohulder error Ken? I realise that the work you have done on your files is more than enough, especially since you're sharing them for free. I am willing to pay for it so send me a message if you are interested.

Wouldn't webbing hide a little bit the color error? also I'd be interested at your 2002 pattern so can you post a link to it please? (Edit: I don't know how to edit a pattern and I dont have photoshop, so pls:()

also this might help
spidey.PNG
willem-dafoe-tobey-maguire-spider-man-spiderman-2002-BPJ10R.jpg

I've noticed most cosplayers use metallic silver for the Raimi weblines, or just don't paint them. I personally really like the look of metallic black on the suit. I have included a pic of the suit I am painting. The color of the webs look great, and I feel metallic black is more accurate than silver.

Attachments

• 20190202_092516.jpg
    20190202_092516.jpg
    736.1 KB · Views: 846

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back