Spider-man (Raimi) 3D Print Files/Pattern - FREE

Hey, in case you folks haven't noticed, I've turned up already in this thread and congratulated Ken in following through. I have friends who make patterns, friends who are artists whose work gets devalued often on this forum, and when I snapped at Ken it was because he was telling SOMEBODY ELSE to give away their patterns for free. I stand by that being a rude thing to do in an interest thread whose sales had already been established.
But he has definitely proved himself in doing his good work here. I still don't agree with giving away files for free, but I commend him on the quality of work he's done anyway.

And I'm not "some dude," I think my posting history on the site and the number of people I've helped out with Spidey projects speaks for itself.
I had valid reasons to be irked with Ken's conduct in a different thread, but that was a DIFFERENT thread and a DIFFERENT situation and I don't harbor ill will against him for doing his thing here. Nick chastised him as well in that situation, and again, like me, commended him here.
One situation does not invalidate the other.

Hey man, sorry if you are offended. I mean I just got about the interest in making my own suit later last year. Saw your name popped up once or twice yes. But that's all. To me personally, i don't give two shyt who you are or how high your rank is in the community. I am here in the RPF to learn and share, not to learn names of individual who thinks they are "popular or well known" If you are a A-grade superstar and I just don't recognise you and I hurt your feelings then oops my bad then. Say if a guy saw Obama or say Andrew Garfield (just for kicks) shouting on the street and he genuinely don't know who he is, he is not going home and tell his wife or whoever "hey I saw Obama shouting on the street." No sir, it would be more like "hey some dude or guy or someone was crazy shouting on the street. " will Obama be offended? and yes I did some digging and you have contributed much to the community and we all thankyou for that. But with all due respect, please whole your cockiness back next time.

@TheDodgeMan And Lunaman a police?.. and people hate him? I did not say I don't like him or anything. Do note that am here to commend our friend, Ken for not swaying away from his words, I did not mention Lunaman as a bad guy or something. Please don't start unnessesary fire or start with the bootlicking ****

That is all I wanna say. I shall not reply to this issue anymore to mess up Ken's Thread. Sorry Ken, Peace.

Last edited:
UPDATED pattern files. Thanks to "The New Blood" I have added cut lines on the patterns.
They are on a separate layer in the .psd, while it is a 1pt subdued line on the "web" and "no web" jpegs.

Enjoy!

When will you update faceshell file , omg i am so excited now

I will try to post it Monday.... from a few posts ago:

" I don't think I will be cutting the eye holes out of the 3D modeled face shell, just adding some ventilation holes as suggested by "Agent Coulson" I should be able to post the files Monday... I think that it might actually work out better anyway since other SM costumes and eye frames could be used on one single face shell file. As long as I keep the face shell to around 3mm thick and the snaps on the eye frames to 3.15-3.25 mm to allow for material thickness, it should be good and should work with these or any other eye frames I may offer in the future.;)"

UPDATED pattern files. Thanks to "The New Blood" I have added cut lines on the patterns.
They are on a separate layer in the .psd, while it is a 1pt subdued line on the "web" and "no web" jpegs.

Enjoy!

I'm glad I could help :) So many people are downloading files I can't download them at the moment :(

Last edited:
I'm glad I could help :)

I'm sorry to say this but it looks like there was a problem with the right back part not lining up properly... I have been fixing it for the last hour, so if you have downloaded any pattern files previous to this I am uploading now there could be an issue. The corrected file will be up in just a few minutes.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

On the layered file I do not see the cut lines, and with the jpegs I cant even download them because it seems alot of people are downloading it too much.

The cut lines are very thin. You might have to zoom in to see them as they are only 1pt wide and slightly subdued.
Layer is called "Pattern Trim Guide"
cutlines.png

Last edited:
I will keep looking for those. Also it doesn't seem there's a layer for those lines. Maybe Google needs time to update it?

Maybe.
The file name should be:

spider-man-raimi_WEBS-031614.jpg.zip

The 031614 represents the date of the updated file. The revision date is also on the SW corner of the file.
This is just to confirm the download is the correct version.

I just downloaded the jpg and it looked right. Ill check the psd in a few.

Maybe.
The file name should be:

spider-man-raimi_WEBS-031614.jpg.zip

The 031614 represents the date of the updated file. The revision date is also on the SW corner of the file.
This is just to confirm the download is the correct version.

I just downloaded the jpg and it looked right. Ill check the psd in a few.

Checked the links and they don't say that.

I'm getting this error message a while ago. Is there anything wrong about the links?

"Sorry, the file you have requested does not exist.

Make sure that you have the correct URL and that the owner of the file hasn't deleted it."

I deleted all outdated files on GD. I deleted the psd. and RE-uploaded.

The link has been updated, but it is still acting funny. I'm gonna give it a few and see if it is just needing some time.

Hang in there. I'll let everyone know when we're back in business.

I deleted all outdated files on GD. I deleted the psd. and RE-uploaded.

The link has been updated, but it is still acting funny. I'm gonna give it a few and see if it is just needing some time.

Hang in there. I'll let everyone know when we're back in business.

Can't wait to see the updates!!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back